The NSWE Board

Guest av1

40 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

I just just see this floating around from August the ¹⁶th. It's about if fans are happy about Owners and if they are happy for the Owners to remain with the club. I'd say its Crazy that 10.7% disagree with our Owners being at the club since our Owners have got things right all the way so far. I am actually really surprised to see Man UTD down near bottom of the list, but they are part of the so called big six and its understandable why there fans would want there Owners gone.

im surprised, i mean........what could the 11% be unhappy about?!, when they took over we were mid table championship???, and in 3 years are mid table PL?

i dunno, i can make personal opinions/arguments about how the squad is managed, the staff, the players, the formation, but i dont have a single bad word to say about the board....they literally saved the club and tbh, i dont think they have put a foot wrong since they came in.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

im surprised, i mean........what could the 11% be unhappy about?!, when they took over we were mid table championship???, and in 3 years are mid table PL?

i dunno, i can make personal opinions/arguments about how the squad is managed, the staff, the players, the formation, but i dont have a single bad word to say about the board....they literally saved the club and tbh, i dont think they have put a foot wrong since they came in.

Exactly, I do not understand the minds of those 11% fans not happy considering where our Owners have took us, even put themselves  out of pocket abit probably I  lifting this club up. I do believe our Owners have sacrificed there bank balance at times in favour of bringing this glorious club back and will no doubt continue this path. 

I am like you MaVilla, I have not one wrong thing to say about the board as I think they have been more than brilliant since there arrival. I do wonder what that small percentage of fans feel then or what they are thinking about our Owners podcast votes against them, I just cant figure out what the problem is unless its letting Jack go, that is all I cant think of in my head.

3 minutes ago, Jono62 said:

Where's our official noodle partner dammit!

Tom Fox would have been all over this. As well as official wine partners and soap suppliers.

In all seriousness, I do wonder how much these deals are actually worth the the club. I struggle to believe that they would be paying 6 figures for it when the highly prominent Cazoo sponsorship is worth “only” a few million.

On 22/08/2021 at 10:19, MaVilla said:

It's been discussed in Other Football in its own thread and on various other forum's, especially on the Leicester forum as they actually do have the best owners in England. 

Anyway the question wasn't asked as a simple yes/no, it's believed to have a "don't know" category and also may have had a rating 1-10.

So those who said 'don't know' won't show as a positive, and also if people rated the owners as 9/10, then you can't get 100%.

1 hour ago, tomav84 said:

such a simple gesture...what would it have been? £50k, being generous? peanuts for us but massive for them. **** love this club

Yeah but you’d be surprised how many big clubs would pocket that for them selfs

1 minute ago, gwi1890 said:

Yeah but you’d be surprised how many big clubs would pocket that for them selfs

they all do. you never hear of it happening. hopefully we spark a trend

• Like 1

3 hours ago, useless said:

Brilliant. its probably not much - but its a classy touch.

I would say perhaps it will smooth the way for future transfers - but as our youth team thrashed them 6 -0 - Im kinda hoping not. :) 

Â