The NSWE Board

Guest av1

Just now, Tayls said:

It’s still not good news though is it for one of the majority shareholders to want to bail after a couple of years. Seems like a Lerner move, almost. 

It's no news at the minute. Just a wild rumour. I don't see how any Villa fan (the supposed source) would know the inner workings of an American investors multi billion dollar portfolio. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, hippo said:

That's a good point. Also Wes has experience of sports ventures which Nas do not. Maybe the mentoring is complete.

So you would assume that Wes would just sell his share silently to Nas and then announce it?

Just now, hippo said:

That's a good point. Also Wes has experience of sports ventures which Nas do not. Maybe the mentoring is complete.

Might have been strategic and part of the plan all along? Partnership remaining with the " Las Vegas Villans " etc? Wes goes over to control that and we move on here?

To be fair, we are in much better shape now, than we were then.

I genuinely don't think we would have a problem, attracting another extremely wealthy investor.

5 minutes ago, troon_villan said:

Had a chuckle at the past couple pages.  Absolute bed-wetting over a random, vague and completely unsubstantiated post.  Have none of you learned from social media?

I don’t think it’s bed-wetting, I just don’t think it’s very surprising considering everything that has happened this summer. People are used to disappointment when it comes to the club, it’s almost like we aren’t allowed nice things…

1 minute ago, Tayls said:

I don’t think it’s bed-wetting, I just don’t think it’s very surprising considering everything that has happened this summer. People are used to disappointment when it comes to the club, it’s almost like we aren’t allowed nice things…

I think some people take pleasure in disappointment the way they accept every rumour as fact

• Like 4

Owning a Premier League when you're a Billionaire already is a great way to increase their profiles and other businesses. The advertising alone (if they use Villa to promote) would be worth its weight in gold.

32 minutes ago, Xela said:

It's no news at the minute. Just a wild rumour. I don't see how any Villa fan (the supposed source) would know the inner workings of an American investors multi billion dollar portfolio. 

Eden’s silence is deafening 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, nepal_villan said:

Maybe a bad analogy, but I equate sports team ownership to having children. No amount of research can prepare you for the realities of it. 

I’m not so sure kids are ever viewed a good financial investment that you can cash in on after 3 years. You’re right about the shock to the system though!

Edited by DaveAV1
  • Like 1

Â