John McGinn

PompeyVillan

48 minutes ago, sidcow said:

That was utterly brilliant. They know the drill.  A couple of minutes to go, you take the short corner and try and shield the ball. Waste precious seconds.  That's what happens, the crowd know it, the managers know it, the players know it...... John McGinn knows different. 

He should've passed to Davis. Greedy git.

(joking by the way !)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I can see McGinn getting a goal and an assist against Bolton in a 1-0 win.

There was in bit where he flicked a header on, then ran after it and got it first. So in theory he could do that what you say :crylaugh:

1 hour ago, Shropshire Lad said:

One negative though, if this boy band is to be a success, McGinn is going to have to work on his choreography -

1790FFE6-FC7E-44CE-A59A-F2EBB1119CB6.jpeg

Absolutely. This photo leads to comments that probably shouldn’t be posted on a family forum. (What is he doing with his hands?)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

I can see McGinn getting a goal and an assist against Bolton in a 1-0 win.

Yep, he will take a goal kick whilst playing rush back keeper then volley it top bins back of the net before editing the replay for sky. 

3 hours ago, TheMelvillan said:

His wee fake out hold up play at the corner flag followed by a run into the box and shot on target is one of my favourite moments of the season so far!!! Love this dude

me too, I Love these part in this match , he would be better option in end should lay pass to KD which free 10 yard around of him yet he fire to on target to goal, goalkeeper has a good reactive save. 

it is seem like his spent time with grealish and learn some his dribbling skill ? 

44 minutes ago, deeps said:

Don’t the suspensions stop after game 46?

side note, he is too good for the championship 

No I've checked this tonight, they continue into the playoffs.

It's a tough one now, chances are he will pickup two bookings by the end of the season.

Bolton

Millwall

Leeds - 2nd booking here he misses Norwich and both Semi's.

Norwich - 2nd booking here he misses all of the playoffs. 

Playoff Semi

Playoff Semi

Playoff Final

We would be better off letting him pick up two against Bolton and Millwall and going one Semi Final without him... a massive gamble though.

9 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

No I've checked this tonight, they continue into the playoffs.

It's a tough one now, chances are he will pickup two bookings by the end of the season.

Bolton

Millwall

Leeds - 2nd booking here he misses Norwich and both Semi's.

Norwich - 2nd booking here he misses all of the playoffs. 

Playoff Semi

Playoff Semi

Playoff Final

We would be better off letting him pick up two against Bolton and Millwall and going one Semi Final without him... a massive gamble though.

Or if we're cruising at Bolton and he's already on a yellow, have him pick up another and get sent off in the dying minutes of the game.

Â