John McGinn

PompeyVillan

8 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

He was struggling to walk in the last few minutes.  

It's not so easy to get about when you've got bollocks the size of beach balls and butt muscles that a rodeo bull would spear you for. 

He's got such a low centre of gravity it's immense. The way he just slips in front of players, plants his feet and shields the ball before accelerating away with the speed of a Ferrari amazes me every time.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

He's got such a low centre of gravity it's immense. The way he just slips in front of players, plants his feet and shields the ball before accelerating away with the speed of a Ferrari amazes me every time.

The way he puts himself between the opponent and the ball reminds me of Dirk Nowitzki's signature shot in basketball. He can to it time and time again but there's nothing the opposition player can do about it.

OL-AI308_DIRK_9U_20160424153314.jpg.b64d0552615cc47e107dba95b4559a21.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LxYoungAVFC said:

The way he puts himself between the opponent and the ball reminds me of Dirk Nowitzki's signature shot in basketball. He can to it time and time again but there's nothing the opposition player can do about it.

OL-AI308_DIRK_9U_20160424153314.jpg.b64d0552615cc47e107dba95b4559a21.jpg

He just sticks his arse out, bumps 'em off and away he goes.

27 minutes ago, chappy said:

Kodjia is unfortunate to miss out on MOTM last night but there were too many John McGinns on the pitch to not give it to one of them.

You couldn’t really tell we had ten men at times in that second half - unbelievable performance.

Agreed. The only way we would really be down to 10 men is if the ref sent off John McGinn instead. He is worth at least three.

A genuinely astonishing second half performance. I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a better 45 min performance from a single player to be honest. That sheer force of will to say this is an important game and I literally refuse to lose. I’m going to win by giving every ounce of heart, athleticism and skill I’ve got. If anyone else wants to come with me great but it doesn’t matter because I’m going to win this for us anyway. 

Amazing, amazing performance. Like that Hibby said the bigger the moment the bigger he gets. Forest, Middlesborough, down to 10 away at Rotherham! Can’t wait to see what he brings to Wembley! 

• Like 1

Â