John McGinn

PompeyVillan

On 23/09/2018 at 18:55, AVTuco said:

I think it actually meant nothing.

It meant something, it has got a huge amount of traction online, even my glory hunting mates who think Gabby still plays for Villa and know nothing about anything were talking about it.

It also allowed me at every mention of the goal on social media to get the word out at just how shite Bruce is and how much we want him gone. Every little helps.

• Like 1

On 22/09/2018 at 22:37, poitier said:

I like McGinn and think he brings a lot to the team, but given how so many pundits were saying what an absolute bargain he was, I have been somewhat disappointed in his quality on the ball to be honest. I guess he shut me up today, but until he starts getting more shots on target I think i'm going to consider that a bit of a fluke!

You're easy to please.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, a m ole said:

That Reach’s is anywhere near is outrageous, it’s a great goal but essentially a lob that looked nice cos it came off the post.

It was a nice goal but it reminds me of Hourihane's against Blues last season, which again was a nice goal but nothing spectacular in my opinion.

I think it's actually an easy skill, it's a bouncing ball, you just need to get underneath it and the ball does the rest.

• Haha 1

Reach was the bloke who scored their first against us last season, not too dissimilar either!

However the other 2 goals are just put there to fill a few extra seconds, SJGs is on another level!

Voted for SJM . I thought the Reach goal was in third place myself. McGinns goal was brilliant as he had to wait so long for it to drop and strike it on the volley plus keep it down which is technically very hard to do. It was even better from the North Stand view.......Witton Lane in my day. ?

Do you think Bruce coached him how to do that.  ?

Edited by newhavenhibby

Â