John McGinn

PompeyVillan

I am severely p!ssed off that Bruce has managed to take the shine off McGinn's goal by not going for the throat when we equalised......and look how it turned out at the end.

Enough "bigger boy" teams will have McGinn on their radar already.......don't make the kid disillusioned already, you fistfaced dinosaur !

Edited by mottaloo

I’m hoping we’ve got an additional £5m for every ‘volley in the top corner from outside the box bonus’ as part of the transfer fee.

Certainly kept that in his locker when he was playing for us!

I was still in shock for a couple of minutes after that, that goal will be something we will all be talking about in 20yrs, and I'll be happy to say 'i was there'.

Absolutely stunning. Such a shame that he was on the losing side after that. 

5 minutes ago, a m ole said:

caught in possession a few times but very poor is a stretch

Agreed. And just to add to that, i have no problem at all with guys that give away possession when trying to be positive. It's easy to simply give the ball to bloke 5 foot away, it takes courage to try to be positive. 

It doesn't always work but hope it never changes. 

2 hours ago, avfcwills10 said:

I personally thought he was very poor today. 

Really disagree with that.  I thought he was putting himself about, being positive, trying to raise the tempo.  He made some mistakes, but overall he was good, quite apart from the goal.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Hibsfan said:

I’m hoping we’ve got an additional £5m for every ‘volley in the top corner from outside the box bonus’ as part of the transfer fee.

Certainly kept that in his locker when he was playing for us!

Mate that goal alone was worth the cost of my ST. Normally my son hates losing, whenever we lose a game he is moody for the rest of the night, tonight however all he has talked about is that goal. 

This guy will be a PL player next season, with or without us. 

Â