John McGinn

PompeyVillan

1 hour ago, Farlz said:

A real shame that the goal meant very little in the end

My son bless him doesn't deal well at all with losing, he is grumpy all week when we lose. Last night and today all he has talked about was that goal. 

It meant nothing it terms of the result, but at least i haven't got a moody 14yr old on my hands ?

1 hour ago, av1 said:

My son bless him doesn't deal well at all with losing, he is grumpy all week when we lose. Last night and today all he has talked about was that goal. 

It meant nothing it terms of the result, but at least i haven't got a moody 14yr old on my hands ?

And he'll no doubt want to go back and watch his new favourite player again! Bringing the new generation to villa park z

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, ForfarVillan said:

And he'll no doubt want to go back and watch his new favourite player again! Bringing the new generation to villa park z

Mate he has McGinn on the back of his shirt, and after Rotherham McGinn signed it and didn't just go through "the signing motions"  he also spoke to to my boy, So even before the goal the goal yesterday my son was sold (so to speak).

Not only a top player, also a top bloke..

2 hours ago, av1 said:

Mate he has McGinn on the back of his shirt, and after Rotherham McGinn signed it and didn't just go through "the signing motions"  he also spoke to to my boy, So even before the goal the goal yesterday my son was sold (so to speak).

Not only a top player, also a top bloke..

Great to hear man. Getting kids hooked early is a must for clubs 

1 minute ago, Cjay said:

Closest volley ive seen to the Yeboah one. 

Lovely technique. 

Take a bow son (Andy Gray voice) ?

McGinn vs Sheff Wed > Yeboah vs Liverpool > Yeboah vs Wimbledon

Come at me

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

McGinn vs Sheff Wed > Yeboah vs Liverpool > Yeboah vs Wimbledon

Come at me

Well no, no it isnt ?

Very good goal however in its own right. 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Cjay said:

Well no, no it isnt ?

Very good goal however in its own right. 

Honestly I think taken in isolation it is a better goal.

Obviously the Yeboah one being in the Premier League vs better opposition makes it a better goal overall, but the technique required for McGinn's is better. Certainly than the Wimbledon one. Like I said in my post the Yeboah one vs Liverpool is actually the better goal imo.

If Mo Salah scored the exact same goal as McGinn this weekend then it would be shown for years and years.

7 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Honestly I think taken in isolation it is a better goal.

Obviously the Yeboah one being in the Premier League vs better opposition makes it a better goal overall, but the technique required for McGinn's is better. Certainly than the Wimbledon one. Like I said in my post the Yeboah one vs Liverpool is actually the better goal imo.

If Mo Salah scored the exact same goal as McGinn this weekend then it would be shown for years and years.

I fully agree, it is better then the Wimbledon goal, although that ball would still be travelling.

Agree on the Liverpool one being the better of the Yeboah goals to and i think its that one that is better then Mcginns imo.

Mcginn took his standing still, had time to set himself and watch the ball.

Yeboah was on the move having to watch the ball and get into position.

Both great goals, as you say if thats Salah in the Prem its going to be on tele for years.

Just now, lapal_fan said:

Arguing over who scored a better goal is for retards. 

Stop it. 

It was one of many good goals scored over the years, I bet he won't score another like that. 

Your mom is a retard

Â