Ørjan Nyland

Jareth

2 minutes ago, bobzy said:

I think the Lolley hit (as you've linked the video above) is poor because he's so rooted, but the ball basically does that "move one way, suddenly go the other way" thing that often makes keepers look stupid.  It's poor because he's so heavy footed, though, and cannot react at all.  Nowhere near as bad as the last goal IMO.

Either way, **** sake :(

They are both pathetic, no excuses for either for a professional goalkeeper at this level. He is at best league 2 standard. This is on top of the portfolio of utter shite he has compiled already this season.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

There is no justification for this catflap-wrist, uncoordinated, timid, piss-weak shitheel word removed to ever play between the sticks for Villa ever again. How many games does he have to show is an absolute charlatan masquerading as a goalkeeper before he gets binned for ever?

I don't know and don't care exactly who we can toss the green top to but anyone who catches it would have immediately proved they are a better man for the job.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

What do you mean still? Did you watch that game! :)

On a serious note can we all now agree he has to be the first replacement in January. Maybe even swap him for Bunn now. 

That is an interesting topic.

Is Bunn a better keeper than Nyland?

The way I feel right now that number 1 under his name should be ripped from his shirt.

I can’t believe that we signed this guy and ended up with only 2 centre backs, one of whom is a young loanee. Surely Bruce must have done this on purpose, because even my wife, not known for her footballing knowledge, would have put us in this situation. I can’t imagine a single other manager who would have made such mind blowingly stupid decisions. 

• Like 1

Just now, Reivax_Villa said:

The way I feel right now that number 1 under his name should be ripped from his shirt.

Bunks bad, but nyland is atrocious. At least bunn makes some saves. I don't understand how moreia cant get a game. If they thibk he is worse than nyland then he must be proper shit and they should terminate the loan.

1 minute ago, Reivax_Villa said:

Any confidence Nyland was building up has been ripped away from him after that display. I think he’s done.

Â