Ørjan Nyland

Jareth

5 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Worst keeper I’ve ever seen in a Villa shirt.

Absolutely no doubt! That shrug when that 4th goal went in just made me want to kick his balls until it hurt so much he might actually flinch!

There's absolutely no excuse for not moving for that shot - it was closer to him than the post. It was 8f he thought "f**k it, if you won't try to close him down, I won't dive for it". 

Absolutely poor goalkeeper and if I was a defender in that team I would be shitting it every time the opposition got within 30 yards of my goal. 

I'm not sure he could have done anything with the other 4 for Forest... granted, didn't get any second views etc.  The last goal is absolutely diabolical though.

I can forgive a keeper making errors such as spilling a ball or dropping a cross - those things happen, the same as strikers missing sitters.  What the hell is that 5th Forest goal all about though? How has the ball gone in there?!

3 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

I am **** fuming, dont know why everyone is laughing and joking going home. This guy is a **** travesty. Hope he gets injured so I dont ever have to see him again.

Same here , great game and I’m fuming over this pathetic excuse for a keeper - totally liability and hes cost us so many points this season 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

I'm not sure he could have done anything with the other 4 for Forest... granted, didn't get any second views etc.  The last goal is absolutely diabolical though.

I can forgive a keeper making errors such as spilling a ball or dropping a cross - those things happen, the same as strikers missing sitters.  What the hell is that 5th Forest goal all about though? How has the ball gone in there?!

Two were simple saves, Lolley's goal and Graban's final goal, simple saves, bread and butter stuff.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

Just now, Dr_Pangloss said:

Two were simple saves, Lolley's goal and Graban's final goal, simple saves, bread and butter stuff.

I think the Lolley hit (as you've linked the video above) is poor because he's so rooted, but the ball basically does that "move one way, suddenly go the other way" thing that often makes keepers look stupid.  It's poor because he's so heavy footed, though, and cannot react at all.  Nowhere near as bad as the last goal IMO.

Either way, **** sake :(

Â