Joe Bryan

KJT123

1 minute ago, Czechlad said:

I heard we'd be signing him in 24 hours yesterday, sooooo.....

All the talk online has been that we'd be doing several medicals today and tomorrow. It wouldn't surprise me at this point if we announce them all together. 

21 hours ago, PompeyVillan said:

Interesting news. 

I think we must have already come to an agreement with Spurs already to sell Grealish but we'll spend whatever proceeds we can before it's announced in order to keep transfer prices down.

We have an FFP hole in our budget that needs dealing with one way or another. I can't see it completely being down to accounting wizardry. 

Joe Bryan is a good player at this level and if true is a good sign of ambition.  

excellent point this. better than every team knowing you have £30+m burning a hole in your pocket and artificially raising prices accordingly

• Like 1

If he chooses Boro then he's welcome to them. Perhaps Pulis is holding his family hostage if not I don't see any reason that he would pick them over us. I look forward to him holding up our shirt soon along with a few others who are on the verge of joining us it seems. 

Spoke to a Bristol City fan at work today, he didn’t mind that he was going as it probably wouldn’t have a huge impact on how good or bad they would do this season.

He did say he was much better going forward than defending and had a shocker at the weekend (the move may have been on his mind) and that he has a cracking left foot.

50 minutes ago, eholm said:

A Bristol journo has said that a PL club has made a late bid, possibly Newcastle.....

.....as ever ITSOTP.....

Newcastle are good chance of getting relegated. He'd be better off with us with the new owners in place

47 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

Newcastle are good chance of getting relegated. He'd be better off with us with the new owners in place

Have to agree. Not to sound deluded, I appreciate the difference in each clubs standings ATM but there is serious air of discontent around Newcastle at the moment. Saying that, I would understand if he chose them over us.

• Like 1

Â