Joe Bryan

KJT123

6 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

Have no issue with this transfer at all and am quite excited, but i am a little surprised that we didn’t go for Barry Douglas? 

Yup he's a cracking player and half the price. Surprised too. 

5 minutes ago, BG_Villa_Fan said:

Where do we have the cash for this bid from?

First time I'm worried my team's trying to buy a player I like ? **** ffp.

I personally think FFP was overstated as a result of Xia's lack of money. Now that we have owners with money FFP is barely mentioned by anyone at the club.

• Like 1

Just spoke to a couple of my mates who are Bristol City fans.
'Why would he join Villa when he could easily join a team in the Prem....'

I couldnt be bothered to explain that we invented club football in this country, I just took their frustrations as a positive. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I couldnt be bothered to explain that we invented club football in this country, I just took their frustrations as a positive. 

Yeah they are getting a bit testy about us potentially taking bryan off them. They didn't seem arsed about kodjia.  But this one is worrying them

5 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Also,  you need new mates.

• Like 2

I’m sure that Bryan knows where he wants to go, and I hope it’s us. 

We have the pulling power of new ambitious ownership, plus we are a hell of a lot closer to family in Bristol for him. I’m sure Baker will have a word in his ear. 

Plus Birmingham is a much more attractive area to live than Boro imo. 

2 hours ago, Junxs said:

Honestly if I could choose any left back to come and join us, it would be this guy. Best let back in the Championship 

I'd probably go for Marcelo, but each to their own ;) 

1 hour ago, ferguson1 said:

Have no issue with this transfer at all and am quite excited, but i am a little surprised that we didn’t go for Barry Douglas? 

I work in Wolverhampton and none of the Wolves fans in the office can understand why they sold him. They think he's brilliant.

As for Bryan, can't say I really know anything about him. But he seems highly rated and it's a position we need to fill (and have done for years) so I'm right behind it.

Would be a great signing if we could pull it off. It's good for Hutton that he's been able to transform his reputation and to his credit he's put in a decent shift at left back, but if he can be improved upon then we should jump on it and Bryan would surely provide that.

1 hour ago, Johnnyp said:

Yeah they are getting a bit testy about us potentially taking bryan off them. They didn't seem arsed about kodjia.  But this one is worrying them

He is a youth player. Its why Grealish leaving is so bad for Villa fans compared to Benteke or Delph

• Like 2

1 hour ago, villan-scott said:

I’m sure that Bryan knows where he wants to go, and I hope it’s us. 

We have the pulling power of new ambitious ownership, plus we are a hell of a lot closer to family in Bristol for him. I’m sure Baker will have a word in his ear. 

Plus Birmingham is a much more attractive area to live than Boro imo. 

yeah.... Lozells Spa, beautiful and leafy. 

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

I work in Wolverhampton and none of the Wolves fans in the office can understand why they sold him. They think he's brilliant.

As for Bryan, can't say I really know anything about him. But he seems highly rated and it's a position we need to fill (and have done for years) so I'm right behind it.

haha.....thats typical of how declines start.

Â