Joe Bryan

KJT123

It's now on Ssn saying bryans told us he wants to play in premier league. What a complete and utter arsehole if true.

We don't need players like that here if that the case.

Edited by Demitri_C

1 minute ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

So some no marks on Twitter have said Fulham are in for him or is there more to it?

Nixon has been pretty reliable of late - looks like we have lost him.

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

It's now on Ssn saying bryans told us he wants to play in premier league. What a complete and utter arsehole if true.

I get that players have to look after themselves but to get this stage with us only to turn round and **** off is totally unprofessional. Gutted but maybe we’ve dodged one here....attitude wise. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

So Jack Grealish? 

2 minutes ago, eholm said:

I get that players have to look after themselves but to get this stage with us only to turn round and **** off is totally unprofessional. Gutted but maybe we’ve dodged one here....attitude wise. 

I agree. Mcginn had same thing and showed loyalty.  No class from.bryan. a complete and utter weasel

• Like 2

Just now, dudevillaisnice said:

Has he actually signed the contract is the main question. I wouldn’t want him even if he has now but surely the club is due compensation if this is the case..

Yep, he had already signed contract by all accounts but has now travelled down to Fulham for medical. Villa seeking legal advice.....just tell him to fcukin do one, let’s move on. 

Just now, Ingram85 said:

Fulham can have him, double what we paid though as he is ours to sell if he has signed the contract. 

That's the thing has he signed if he has lets charge them double. Sadly I don't think it has been signed.

16 minutes ago, GENTLEMAN said:

I think this one has legs. Makes sense as Fulham are without a LB and Jokanovic doesn’t want to play Sessegnon there. 1st choice left back at premier league club with settled team, no brainer for me. Clearly has a lot of attacking talent but I think would struggle defensively. To me seems similar to Bree at RB. So perhaps wouldn’t get much game time under Bruce and we’d still see Taylor as 1st choice, but be 6 million lighter. Also I don’t know why but it smells of Joe Bennet.

Hoping he has signed a contract and we get some compo ?

Looking at his photo on twitter and i thought was Joe Bennett 

• Haha 1

Don't worry guys, Fulham will go down this season and we'll go up so we can laugh at them then. Happy with the Villa cult hero that is Alan Hutton at LB. We're a better team with Grealish in as well and McGinn should be a very good acquisition so we don't need this guy. 

• Like 3

Â