Joe Bryan

KJT123

4 hours ago, KSV said:

we are after the danish left back from Ipswich  Jonas Knudsen if we fail to get him. Cant say ive seen too much of him.  

My Ipswich supporting mate is pretty meh about him.  Says he's not good enough for us, but then he probably hasn't seen Taylor much lately.

6 hours ago, KSV said:

we are after the danish left back from Ipswich  Jonas Knudsen if we fail to get him. Cant say ive seen too much of him.  

He played at World Cup. Has a very dangerous long throw

I think the type of fullback Bryan is, makes me think SB will go back to 5 at the back. Hee is more a wing back that loves to get forward but SB tends to prefer more defensively sound FBs. 

Could we see DeLaet RWB and Bryan LWB with Chester, Axel and Hutton in a back five? 

Anyway, he looks a good signing at a good price. 

10 minutes ago, Herman22 said:

I think the type of fullback Bryan is, makes me think SB will go back to 5 at the back. Hee is more a wing back that loves to get forward but SB tends to prefer more defensively sound FBs. 

Could we see DeLaet RWB and Bryan LWB with Chester, Axel and Hutton in a back five? 

Hutton in the back three would be catastrophic. 

1 hour ago, Herman22 said:

I think we might see RWB = De Laet or Hutton,  with Chester/Axel/Jedinak as the Centre Backs in the three, with Bryan/Taylor as LWB. With Bree as additional option across the back 5.

I think Bruce is setting up for 3-6-1. He has seen Southgate/Poch use it and wants it for himself.

I could easily see three CBs (maybe Hutton being one of them, which I don't think is terrible as it gives you in game flexibility to switch to a four), Bryan LWB, Elmo RWB. Then Hourihane and Whelan/Jedi/Bjarn at CM/DM.

This releases Jack alongside one other (McGinn? O'Hare? Adomah more central? Would actually love Snoddy as an right-sided AM). With one up-top.

I actually love this in theory, I'm just not at all convinced that Bruce understands the nuances behind playing it tactically. He probably won't do this anyway, but I like it a lot.

Â