Joe Bryan

KJT123

6 minutes ago, av1 said:

Ladies and gentlemen, we have another itk. 

tenor.gif?itemid=3602072

Oooooooooooooooook. 

If Fulham really are interested then it’s gone. That’s my opinion. I’d imagine we have a backup option... 

Why are Bristol City fans thinking they are on the same level as us in terms of club is the main question in all this, whether he joins or not Bristol City fans seem to be celebrating it like it’s their cup final strangely enough. We may be in the same league but that’s about where it ends. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

Why are Bristol City fans thinking they are on the same level as us in terms of club is the main question in all this, whether he joins or not Bristol City fans seem to be celebrating it like it’s their cup final strangely enough. We may be in the same league but that’s about where it ends. 

There a strange bunch in that country bumkin city. They all have little man syndrome like there manager

I think this one has legs. Makes sense as Fulham are without a LB and Jokanovic doesn’t want to play Sessegnon there. 1st choice left back at premier league club with settled team, no brainer for me. Clearly has a lot of attacking talent but I think would struggle defensively. To me seems similar to Bree at RB. So perhaps wouldn’t get much game time under Bruce and we’d still see Taylor as 1st choice, but be 6 million lighter. Also I don’t know why but it smells of Joe Bennet.

Hoping he has signed a contract and we get some compo ?

• Like 1

Im really not fussed about this one to be honest if it does go tits up.  I dont feel we have any real problems in the full back areas. Yes Taylor isnt the best but is capable of doing a job if needs be, plus we have hutton who can play there. whilst elmo,bree, de leat can cover the right side no problem at all

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

A know! Proper salty. Celebrating as one of their supposedly most influential players walks out the door just because it’s not to villa. Not like we’re rivals or anything. 

Edited by GENTLEMAN

Â