Time for a takeover

Jareth

28 minutes ago, Okonokos said:

It will be initial investment for now. Guarantee a full takeover will happen in the next few weeks.

100%. That old stupid fit and prop person test takes a couple of months, not that it’s worth much. Just a stop gap to get money in without having to wait on that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

My only concern with this deal is will one of these parters/owners be around to run the bloody club? Xia and Lerner both did not and I believe that is a main reason why we are where we are

They don't ahve to be if they appoint a proper footballing man to hold the reins for them.

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

My only concern with this deal is will one of these parters/owners be around to run the bloody club? Xia and Lerner both did not and I believe that is a main reason why we are where we are

I would expect them to put a competent CEO in place to run the club day to day. Nicola Cortese would be my choice. Need someone that knows the 2018 game, not the bloody 1998 game!

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I'd imagine a new CEO will come in.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Yes agreed one lesson we should learn is that you can not run Aston Villa down a transatlantic telephone line.  Hopefully the guy from the sports background will put a full time uk based CEO in place.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Sawaris live in London.

• Like 2

Â