Time for a takeover

Jareth

2 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

I'm struggling to get excited when that fraud is still around.

Even if "The fraud" is the one who secured funding from a group of Billionaires?

The biggest fraud in my book does half time team talks.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

''will immediately inject significant investment capital into the Club'', and ''The Club’s management remain focused on strengthening the squad and are fully aligned with the new investors who are supportive of their ambitions.'' 

Can we try to keep Jack now! :)

• Like 1

Just now, villarule123 said:

Such a delusional way to look at things!

Ok killjoy.

I'll hold back on happiness today and scrutinise everything with a wallowing depression due to us being "burnt" by owners in the past and net worth means nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Better?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, supermon said:

Yeah I'm a little sceptical with Xia still here as co-chairman, what the heck does all this mean? Do we keep Grealish n co, can we fire Bruce and get Henry in lol

Face-saving for Xia......only matter of time before we get a low-key update from AVFC that NSWE has purchased TX shares and are now the owners.

• Like 4

Whilst i'm incredibly happy that we're not going to be going into administration, I am very keen to hear more about their plans.

There's more to this football stuff than just chucking money at it as we only know too well.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Major question for me is why two very wealthy guys are 'clubbing together' to buy part of Aston Villa. The sceptic in me says they are buying a number of shares and this could all be a glorified loan.  Hope when details come out they have a controlling interest.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Â