Time for a takeover

Jareth

We were literally hours away from going bust. We need to focus on building a sustainable club moving forward. We will probably still need to sell Jack and Chester but at least now we can negotiate higher fees and actually build a squad with some of the money.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, omariqy said:

We were literally hours away from going bust. We need to focus on building a sustainable club moving forward. We will probably still need to sell Jack and Chester but at least now we can negotiate higher fees and actually build a squad with some of the money.

I hope we can avoid selling them mate (as we all do). Statement mentions improving the squad.....selling Jack won't do that.

Perhaps any sale could be put off till January now, and see where we are then?

2 minutes ago, omariqy said:

**** that noise.

£12m bids for Wilfried Bony and Crouchie incoming!

3 minutes ago, omariqy said:

Yep....That's definately one way to go.......

7 minutes ago, Hoof hearted said:

Fun fact. My boss told me last night about this as his best friend is the lawyer that brokered the deal, could have ITK'd the shit out of it but thought better of it. 

And saved us all from 24 hours of hurt... you horrible horrible man ?

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Hoof hearted said:

Fun fact. My boss told me last night about this as his best friend is the lawyer that brokered the deal, could have ITK'd the shit out of it but thought better of it. 

I will never trust anything you don’t say ever again !

• Haha 1

Â