Time for a takeover

Jareth

I'm guessing that if they now own 55% of the club, this isn't just a loan with a ridiculously high interest rate? They must have a vested interest.
I wouldn't be surprised to see Xia pushed out completely in the future. These two don't strike me as complete morons like he does and won't want that clown around the place for long.

With all the bad news floating around lately, it couldnt get any worse so this has to be a good thing. 

Now, let's please please please keep Grealish and Chester and just sell the rest of them. 

• Like 1

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

I'm guessing that if they now own 55% of the club, this isn't just a loan with a ridiculously high interest rate? They must have a vested interest.
I wouldn't be surprised to see Xia pushed out completely in the future. These two don't strike me as complete morons like he does and won't want that clown around the place for long.

With all the bad news floating around lately, it couldnt get any worse so this has to be a good thing. 

Now, let's please please please keep Grealish and Chester and just sell the rest of them. 

Virtually guaranteed TX is here in name only now, mate. (new set up is 40%-40%-20%)  Full TO will be completed soon.

5 minutes ago, juanpabloangel18 said:

Why the **** is everyone so happy? 

I'm really confused

New investment by the richest Arab in the world and his American pal Wes who is also worth a butt ton of cash. 

Sounds like a joke when I phrase it like that, but I am being 100% serious, we are SAVED!!! ?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, juanpabloangel18 said:

Why the **** is everyone so happy? 

I'm really confused

We can pay our tax bill now!

1 hour ago, alreadyexists said:

Sweet! The 6th richest man in Africa and another really rich bloke. 

Villa, villa, villa!

Yes. I noted that the other really rich bloke may actually be richer than the rich African.

And all verifiable, which I like.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

How do you know this, mate?

Its being reported widely on twitter by journos and across media outlets that a full TO is more of a formality and is not unusual business practice to do this when you consider we desperately needed the cash today/Monday for tax/payroll obligations. The full TO will have to be ratified by EFL via 'Fit and Proper Persons' test which is a notoriously slow process. This 'interim' situation is win-win for all concerned and means that TX can skulk away in the very near future.

As for the 40-40-20, I've heard this on twitter and @Thatcherlover has said this with some certainty. I know the guy has some doubters but he does seem to have his ear in and around a few things Villa.....

If this deal wasn't done we were in Administration Monday. This group has been in DD for some time. It's great news I think. Even if we sell Grealish now it will be for full market value as opposed to a bargain fee so Xia can avoid admin. 

These two guys will be directors on the board and will have to pass the Directors and owners test. If it was a 'loan' or just investment they wouldn't need too. 

• Like 4

Â