Time for a takeover

Jareth

wheres the ex player or sky rent a mouth pundit spouting some bullshit about foreign ownership and stating that the 1st move is appointing a proper english football man 

ezgif-4-7aa5164a5a.gif.b2e7ac91f04f2bd6d

at least give me something from collymore to laugh at

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Wait, where's all this Henry talk coming from?

a bad translation from an article saying that terry was favourite to take over henry's sky job somehow got turned in to henry being favourite to take over the villa

36 minutes ago, omariqy said:

We were literally hours away from going bust. We need to focus on building a sustainable club moving forward. We will probably still need to sell Jack and Chester but at least now we can negotiate higher fees and actually build a squad with some of the money.

Both players contract run to June 2020 so we could easily wait until January. Bear in mind Premier League window closes 8th August this year so top teams dont have that much time. At very least we should demand a high figure.

5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

wheres the ex player or sky rent a mouth pundit spouting some bullshit about foreign ownership and stating that the 1st move is appointing a proper english football man 

ezgif-4-7aa5164a5a.gif.b2e7ac91f04f2bd6d

at least give me something from collymore to laugh at

Oh look, its the Ghost of Villa's past

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Fowlersrs said:

Naseef has Belgian residency... This means we will sign Hazard, Lukaku & De Bruyne in Jan surely

HYPE TRAIN FULL STEAM AHEAD

At least we should be able to bring in Januzaj on loan!

• Like 1

This feels a lot better than when Xia took over - which never felt right to me. We know the value of these guys and where the money has come from. Lets hope its as good as it seems...

• Like 1

Â