Season Tickets 2019/20

PieFacE

So who's planning on renewing their season ticket this year? 

Is anyone planning on buying a season ticket for the first time this season?

At the minute, i'm undecided but leaning towards no. I missed so many games last season that in the end, it probably wasn't worth it. Even though last season was our best season in a long time, I found myself not really enjoying it that much, wishing I was watching the games in a pub with friends quite a lot. Though, we were on TV a lot last season.

So many of our games were on tv last season and the  dates and times changed and likely to be similar again in the new season that having a season ticket doesn't seem such an advantage.

I've not had one since my son was born in 2012. He walks around saying Up the Villa, so I guess he is showing some interest. Won't be bringing him to his first game yet though as he will get bored and start playing with his tablet instead. Plus he already knows enough naughty words

30 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I'll be interested to see how the prices compare to the early bird pricing now we're confirmed to be in the second tier again.

I have heard one particular seat is now 40m 535 £ - some geezer called Tini Xiarie - Wearing a trilby and dark sunglasses brought it this morning.  

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, pacbuddies said:

So many of our games were on tv last season and the  dates and times changed and likely to be similar again in the new season that having a season ticket doesn't seem such an advantage.

Also  this season all the midweek games can be streamed this season on Sky as part of the new TV deal 

Due to a number of factors I will not be renewing in the corporate and I know of three to four other people who will not if bruce remains. I also know of one cancelled box with another to follow, recurring theme is Bruce. Why pay good money with constant rearrangements etc to watch dire (imo) predictable footy. Match by match until he has gone for me. 

Total respect to all of you that have renewed  UTV ! 

Won't buy one but it is more to do with convenience than anything else. Really a struggle to get to Birmingham after work for midweek games and with less than half of the games being on a Saturday it just isn't worth it for me. Wouldn't matter what division we were in with the hours i work it just doesn't make sense so will just stick with SKY/AVTV and going to half a dozen games as per usual

20 hours ago, The Fun Factory said:

Another thread to make me feel sad. Just think of the buzz and huge increase in sales had we won on Saturday- 35,000 crowds+ instead of 25,000 next season.

Know what ? If that’s the motivating factor I’ll not miss them, never have.

I renewed at the first chance and have called twice about the Away scheme. Cant wait. Maybe if people just went to share watching their Club play football with others and didn’t concern themselves as much with accounts, finances, personalities, and which Dividion, they’d look forward to it as much as me ?!

• Like 1