New Manager Speculation

maqroll

14 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Will go down as the most shafted Premier League manager in history.

So why is he at the football outpost Montreal impact ?  (and not doing great ) ? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, hippo said:

So why is he at the football outpost Montreal impact ?  (and not doing great ) ? 

Being shafted doesn't mean you can't also be a poor manager.

Honestly surprised he's still in management, looked to me he didn't really want to be a manager.

Edited by sne

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I can't answer that but I still don't see how that changes his situation here.

he may have shafted...but he was totally out of his depth here. doubt he will ever amount to much in management. totaly clueless 

• Like 1

Oscar Garcia anyone?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Óscar_García_Junyent

On 5 January 2018, Olympiacos F.C. announced Óscar as their new manager.[23][24] His contract was terminated by mutual consent on 3 April, following a 1–1 away draw to Levadiakos FC; the team had also been eliminated from the Greek Cup for a third consecutive year, and he was held partially responsible for the lack of dressing-room, training and match discipline.

9 hours ago, hippo said:

Yeah this looks like the end for Bruce. I have (and still do to an extent) support him. Big moment for the new owners - despite all the flak and wanting a 'progressive' manager , it would be very very easy to appoint someone worse than Bruce - I just don't see a novice like Arteta or Henry working. 

The owners talk about a statement of intent how about an approach for Brendan Rodgers - a "we are not taking no for an answer" approach - Eddie Howe , Sean Dyche - to progress we have to get a manager that is deemed 'ungettable'  - an untested rookie won't cut it for me.

Nathan Jones as a left field option. 

Yeah cos that novice Gerrard is having absolute mare of time. That other novice Lampard, he is hopeless too. Should never give anyone without 20 years experience a shot.