Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

Surely someone will gamble on McCormack? WBA? fee can be as low as 2-3 million just to get his wages off our books. Hogan still has some use.. hes still young. If we play the right way. 

2 hours ago, KSV said:

Surely someone will gamble on McCormack? WBA? fee can be as low as 2-3 million just to get his wages off our books. Hogan still has some use.. hes still young. If we play the right way. 

I'm afraid the fencegate saga will live long in the memories of any club looking for a striker. There will be no incoming fee for Ross and the only way I see him rocking up somewhere else is on loan with us still paying the vast majority of his salary. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KSV said:

Bullet to the back of his head and we collect on insurance, that's the only way. 

Where are all our signings?! Every club are adding to their squad, even the poor as ones! What the **** are Wyness and co playing at!! Everyone out!!

Edited by Tayls

15 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Bullet to the back of his head and we collect on insurance, that's the only way. 

Made me laugh that did.?

Scenario - We've basically got to sell any player with any decent worth whilst trying to keep as many players as possible for continuity, promote some kids and plug the gaps with loans.

Sell Grealish 30m, Kodjia 15m, Chester 10m - 55million total.  Loans will all go and high earners such as Hutton, Gabby and Terry will come to end of their deals - that's a lot of wages out.  That's going to help and would leave:-

Manager - Bruce (we can do no better and should consider ourselves lucky if he stays!) 

GK - Loan, Steer, Sarkic (With a good loan signing I'd be happy with this)

RB - Elmo, Bree (Happy with this)

CB - Loan, Richards, Suliman 

CB - Elphick, Jedi, Bedeau (Centre back would be the biggest concern - let's hope we can find a good loan to partner Elphick).

LB - Taylor, Mitchell-Clark (Ok with this)

RM - Green, O'Hare (Excited by this)

LM - Adomah, Loan (Happy with this with a good loan)

CM - Hourihane, Lansbury, Doyle-Hayes (Happy with this, could potentially allow Lansbury to leave too)

CM - Bikir, Whelan, Lyden  (Happy with this)

ST - McCormack, Davis

ST - Hogan, RHM (Still not a bad strike force for the Championship!)

Loan, Elmo, Loan, Elphick, Taylor, Green, Bikir, Hourihane, Adomah, McCormack, Hogan - a team capable of top half for sure! 

" I hear you're having severe financial trouble and are in desperate need of cash dollars. Do you know that 27 year our Champnship striker that has scored 1 goal, from the penalty spot, the past year...we'll give you £15m and not a penny more!"

• Like 2

Â