Transfer Window Summer 2018

VILLAMARV

Wonder if Santi Cazorla plays golf?

33 y.o, free agent with injury history. Perfect fit :D

Honestly thou, IF he could stay fit he'd be smashing playmaker for us providing we had a mobile CM or 2 around him.

32 minutes ago, sne said:

Honestly thou, IF he could stay fit he'd be smashing playmaker for us providing we had a mobile CM or 2 around him.

He will never be fit enough to play again, if Arsenal had him fit the last 3 years they'd still be finishing 4th and Wenger would still be in a job.

2 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

He will never be fit enough to play again, if Arsenal had him fit the last 3 years they'd still be finishing 4th and Wenger would still be in a job.

Yeah I read he had to take skin from his arm to cover up after the infection he had in his ankle.

So now he has part of a tattoo of his daughters name on his foot.

• Like 1

Another one I mentioned before.

Jacob Johansson is out of contract and after not signing a new one with AEK.

Would be perfect for us in the DCM role, much more rounded and mobile than Jedi or Whelan.

But alas he's on his way to Rennes apparently.

31 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

abel hernandez is available on a free after turning down Hulls contract offer I think he would be a good start.

Signing for Leeds apparently ? I'd swap Kodjia for him if we could. Better all round than all our strikers. 

I'd guess his sign on fee and wages are too much for us though, despite Bruce signing him before. He won't have to move either and is probably gonna play under Bielsa. 

17 minutes ago, VillaAlex said:

Signing for Leeds apparently ? I'd swap Kodjia for him if we could. Better all round than all our strikers. 

I'd guess his sign on fee and wages are too much for us though, despite Bruce signing him before. He won't have to move either and is probably gonna play under Bielsa. 

If Bruce was staying I’d expect him to be chasing Hernandez on a free - interesting he’s going to mangerless Leeds who Bruce has been linked to this week . 

‘If Beilsa does go to Leeds then it says a lot about their ambition to go out and get such a decent boss .

Edited by Eastie

12 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Robert huth being linked to villa - 33 and just released by leicester - could do a lot worse . 

Could complement Chester well - the old fashioned combo of a big bastard destroyer with a neater player who cleans up what's left. 

4 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Where? I'd take him

If Huth is able to stay fit, it could prove to be a fantastic signing for Villa. The 33-year-old was a key part of Leicester's title-winning team in 2015/16, missing only three league matches during the season

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/06/04/report-aston-villa-considering-robert-huth-following-leicester-e/ 

• Like 1

I can hardly believe that he's only 33 seems to have been around forever. 

Cracking defender in his day, no idea what his legs are like now but as Terry showed you don't need to run all that fast in this league as long as your good in the air and know where to stand. 

Being able to play 46 games though is another story. 

1 hour ago, villaglint said:

I can hardly believe that he's only 33 seems to have been around forever. 

Cracking defender in his day, no idea what his legs are like now but as Terry showed you don't need to run all that fast in this league as long as your good in the air and know where to stand. 

Being able to play 46 games though is another story. 

That's why we need a competent #3 defender. Getting Axel on loan again and actually playing him at centerback would be great.

We should learn from our mistakes last season where we played Terry too often, and at times he struggle. 

14 hours ago, sne said:

Hope he goes back to Real Oviedo.

9 hours ago, lexicon said:

Could complement Chester well - the old fashioned combo of a big bastard destroyer with a neater player who cleans up what's left. 

Can't stand Huth - such a thug. He used to half nelson Benteke on every corner.

39 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

Joe Lolley had good loan spell at Forest.

could be a good option on loan for the season and with him being a villa fan and all that. His wages can’t be that high

Forest bought him i believe

Â