Lewis Grabban

KJT123

https://www.avfc.co.uk/News/2018/01/31/lewis-grabban-joins-villa-on-loan

Aston Villa is pleased to announce the arrival of Lewis Grabban on loan from AFC Bournemouth until the end of the season. 

The striker arrives at Villa Park having scored 12 goals in the Championship already this term during a loan spell with Sunderland, including one in the Black Cats’ 2-1 defeat at B6 in November. 

A graduate of the youth system at Crystal Palace, Grabban went on to represent the likes of Millwall, Brentford and Rotherham before joining Bournemouth for the first time in 2012. 

Since then he has helped fire Norwich City to promotion to the Premier League and was a key part of the Reading side that were beaten finalists in last season’s Championship play-offs. 

“It’s a pleasure to be at a club like Aston Villa,” he said. 

“You only have to look at the stadium, the history and the support to know that this club deserves to be in the Premier League and hopefully I can play my part in getting this club back to where it belongs. 

“It’s an unbelievable squad of players here and they’re on a great run of form as well so it’s a great time to be joining.” 

He added: “I played at Villa Park when I was with Sunderland earlier on this season so I’m looking forward to getting out there in Villa colours and scoring goals.”

I must admit I have no idea how this player looks or how good he is. I do remember picking him in my Fantasy-team just to have the cheapest option in the game and never play him. God, the Championship is so incredibly boring. I know he is just on loan and that we will clear out a lot of players, but what the heck will we do when we promote this season? For the first time as a fan, I wish we'd stop signing players :P

Â