Lewis Grabban

KJT123

6 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Looks like the lowest number he could have would be 12, and then 18, and then some of the twenties. 

Don't want to make a big deal of this, but 2 is available as the lowest number after de laet left and onomah already has 18

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1. Johnstone
  2. ---
  3. Taylor
  4. Samba
  5. Chester
  6. Whelan
  7. Snodgrass
  8. Lansbury
  9. Hogan
  10. Grealish
  11. Agbonlahor
  12. ---
  13. Steer
  14. Hourihane
  15. Jedinak
  16. Bree
  17. Richards
  18. Onomah
  19. Green
  20. Bjarnason
  21. Hutton
  22. Kodjia
  23. ----
  24. ----
  25. ---
  26. Terry
  27. Elmohamady
  28. Tuanzebe
  29. Hepburn-Murphy
  30. ---
  31. Bunn
  32. ---
  33. Sarkic
  34. ---
  35. ---
  36. O'Hare
  37. Adomah
  38. Lyden
  39. Davis

2 hours ago, carewjust4u said:

My housemate is a die-hard Sunderland fan, and he is very impressed that we have him. Rates him very highly at this level.

If Grabban is that good then your house mate should be very depressed as Sunderland are ****.

8 hours ago, withes_shin said:

Any guesses as to what number he will have?

Trivial I know, but now the transfer window has closed, it will keep us occupied till Saturday!

1...........He is a deep lying striker.:)

Edited by TRO

10 hours ago, carewjust4u said:

My housemate is a die-hard Sunderland fan, and he is very impressed that we have him. Rates him very highly at this level.

I really like the player....must confess only studied him against us, (but seen the video's of his goals) He give Chester a hard time.

I think under the circumstances we have done very well......but of course he has to do it for us......I think he will.

Edited by TRO

Scoring 12 in a Sunderland side in the lower reaches of the table is some feat. You would have thought they would have been desperate to keep him? Of the goals I’ve seen, they seem like very basic bread and butter finishes. Nothing curling into top corners, just composure when in 1-1 situations against a keeper. I think he’ll be a useful option if say we wanted to play two strikers, need to rest Hogan or pick up an injury. These next few months are about one thing and one thing only, promotion. The more options we have to vary our play or cover certain positions, the more likely we are to be successful. He can take a penalty also which may be important in the playoffs. Astute use of the loan market in my view. 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, dnmacf said:

Scoring 12 in a Sunderland side in the lower reaches of the table is some feat. You would have thought they would have been desperate to keep him? 

Apparently they were, but Grabban heard he may get a permanent move to another club and asked Bournemouth to re-call him. As much of a merc as that makes him sounds, that Sunderland team is toxic.

From what I read it seems like they probably did want to keep him but he wanted to return to parent club so he did. 

We know how bad things can get when relegated from the PL but imagine if we were then circling the drain in the Champ last season... VP would not be the friendliest of places to a losing home side, and I imagine the same was happening up in Sunderland.

Can't say I've seen him play more than maybe a handful times, and the only time I've noticed him was against us for Sunderland since the other games was with Bournemouth against superior teams.

Still, from the Youtube video he looks pretty good and scores goals in a lot of different ways, a lot of them from outside the box.

Think it's a really solid signing, and perfect for us that it's a loan and not a permanent signing.

• Like 1

Â