Lewis Grabban

KJT123

The loan player that seemed the least bothered about leaving us at the end of last season. Seems a bit of a mercenary to me. I wish him well other than against us and where his goals may have a negative impact upon us.

leaving us.

• Like 1

Regardless of us not being able to afford him now I think he was always a short term stop gap. At the time we signed him Kodjia was injured, Davis was flagging after his first taste of regular first team football and RHM was out injured/not quite ready to step up. I think currently as things stand we are well set up top.

As for Grabban Forest will his 12th club either permanent or on loan. He is a bit of a nomad and never seems to settle.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LakotaDakota said:

Forest have had a 6 million bid accepted, Pennies really for a 20+ goal per season striker, especially when you think that we have paid 4/5 times that for Hogan & McCormack.

People in charge of our transfer negotiations over the past few years were completely incompetent

With his wages and long term contract I think Forest are doing a Villa

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Zatman said:

With his wages and long term contract I think Forest are doing a Villa

yep, he's 31 next January so it seems like it's a short term gamble to try to get promotion. That strategy worked out great for us.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Very good player I think.

All in his head as well. Not particularly fast or strong, but finds space as a lone forward all the time. Great touch and hold up play as well.

Only a wonderful octopus-like tackle from Hutton stopped him from making it 5-5 earlier on.

15 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Very good player I think.

All in his head as well. Not particularly fast or strong, but finds space as a lone forward all the time. Great touch and hold up play as well.

Only a wonderful octopus-like tackle from Hutton stopped him from making it 5-5 earlier on.

Very good championship striker but it stops there.

• Like 3

Â