Lewis Grabban

KJT123

1 hour ago, Eastie said:

Last game was Dec 23 v blues and his next game could be against blues too albeit maybe off the bench 

He scored against them too :)

Here’s his goal against Blues (highlight of the full game)

Edited by alreadyexists

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

Who the hell is Sunderland's keeper? That was horrendous for the goal.

They have two who they rotate as the "number 1"

Ruiter who is the joint worst keeper in the division. The second is Steele who is the joint worst keeper in the division .

I am not kidding they both really are that bad.

edit: Actually looks like they signed Lee Camp on loan as GK till the end of the season. So that may help them.

Edited by ciggiesnbeer
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Could be way off the mark here, but wasn’t it suggested that he made it clear that he didn’t want to continue playing for Sunderland on loan so they weren’t picking him? He also obviously hasn’t been getting any time for Bournemouth either.

Ok, I'll try to not think about this too much, he should be allright.

He joined a relegated side, presumably to help gain promotion back to the PL, but it all went tits up as they’re rubbish, he did his bit with scoring but the rest of the team let him down really... I don’t blame him for wanting to leave Sunderland. They’re circling the drain.

On 03/02/2018 at 09:42, alreadyexists said:

He joined a relegated side, presumably to help gain promotion back to the PL, but it all went tits up as they’re rubbish, he did his bit with scoring but the rest of the team let him down really... I don’t blame him for wanting to leave Sunderland. They’re circling the drain.

Prob same reason Defoe chose to leave too.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

I think this is some really good business, not having any money to spend and we manage to get one of the top scorers in the league here on loan. It's hard to see how we could have done any better business to be fair. Big thumbs up to all involved in this!

That and the promising lad from Man Utd.

Okay only two players but two very good pieces of business at that.

Gutted we missed out on Ulloa but pleased to see we still grabbed another striker who himself can do it at this level equally as effective.

• Like 1

On 2/2/2018 at 23:26, ciggiesnbeer said:

They have two who they rotate as the "number 1"

Ruiter who is the joint worst keeper in the division. The second is Steele who is the joint worst keeper in the division .

I am not kidding they both really are that bad.

edit: Actually looks like they signed Lee Camp on loan as GK till the end of the season. So that may help them.

You are right they are both shocking.

Steele was close to joining Derby on loan until end of season. 

Edited by Villan4Life

Â