Axel Tuanzebe

alreadyexists

On 02/01/2022 at 12:10, Vive_La_Villa said:

He knows he won’t dislodge Mings and Konsa so can understand the move. I also think he’ll smash it in Italy. It’s a shit league. Good luck to him. 

Dean Smith hinted he wanted to go 3 at the back when all players were fit (also gets both Ings and Watkins into the team). I guess he (and Man U) were assured first team football, which now we are 433 he just won't get. He's not better than Konsa by any stretch.

As for Napoli, Koulibaly been struggling with Injuries. I wouldn't be surprised if this is some sort of makeweight deal for a potential move to Man U in the summer.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, pas5898 said:

Dean Smith hinted he wanted to go 3 at the back when all players were fit (also gets both Ings and Watkins into the team). I guess he (and Man U) were assured first team football, which now we are 433 he just won't get. He's not better than Konsa by any stretch.

As for Napoli, Koulibaly been struggling with Injuries. I wouldn't be surprised if this is some sort of makeweight deal for a potential move to Man U in the summer.

Koulibaly, Varane and 80 million captain Maguire. Cant pay them all and nobody will buy Maguire

• Like 1

On 04/01/2022 at 12:53, Zatman said:

Koulibaly, Varane and 80 million captain Maguire. Cant pay them all and nobody will buy Maguire

Newcastle will if they stay up. Signing the Man United Captain would be a major coup for them even if it would be over priced.

I can't see it happening but I think it's the kind of thing they would want to do

6 hours ago, HalfTimePost said:

Newcastle will if they stay up. Signing the Man United Captain would be a major coup for them even if it would be over priced.

I can't see it happening but I think it's the kind of thing they would want to do

And they thought Ciaran Clark was bad 😂

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

You can't make this lot up, surely has to be a load of old codswallop.

It must be true. So tonight I'd expect us to pull out of the Digne deal seen as he plays for Everton, and once someone tells him that Ashley Young has played almost 200 league games for Man United, he'll be frozen out as well :(

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

It must be true. So tonight I'd expect us to pull out of the Digne deal seen as he plays for Everton, and once someone tells him that Ashley Young has played almost 200 league games for Man United, he'll be frozen out as well :(

As they say in the tweet, Axel.needs to dump his agent sharpish.

• Like 1

If his brother making these comments is the same person running Axel’s career prospects with United, I think it’s fair to say the man has no f-ing clue. 

It’s a pretty desperate attempt to dress up Axel’s lack of first team football - with Dean and Gerrard - as due to something other than Axel not being good enough for us. 

He’d be well advised to remember that people pay attention to how you leave a place. 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Well this was utterly predictable. With their injured players scheduled to be back after the Christmas break I've no idea why he thought he would get minutes at Napoli. He really should fire his agent and whoever is advising him on his career. 

Axel Tuanzebe's Aston Villa decision backfires as Manchester United man faces nightmare loan

But Tuanzebe's decision to join Serie A side Napoli might well have backfired, with the defender yet to start a single game for the club since arriving in Italy last month.

1. In fact, he has only played 10 minutes of league football, which came on his Serie A debut against Sampdoria.

Manager Luciano Spalletti also opted not to include Tuanzebe in his 25-man squad for the European knock-out stages.

The Napoli boss claimed that depth in the centre-back position, compared to elsewhere on the pitch meant he became a casualty of the late cuts.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/man-united-aston-villa-tuanzebe-23105186

• Haha 1

Â