Axel Tuanzebe

alreadyexists

21 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He is a month younger than Konsa and Konsa has played nearly 200 more games. 

Sitting on the bench playing hungry hippos isnt great for development

How many world records has Konsa got though? ;) 

• Haha 2

• 3 months later...
On 16/05/2023 at 08:44, claretman said:

He was great for us in the Championship with Mings during the promotion season.

Seemed awful in the Prem though.  Needs a move back to his level.

Joined Ipswich today on free transfer 

• Shocked 1

2 hours ago, Villanbee said:

Good luck to him. He's still young and hopefully this can give him the kick start his career needs.

He is still very young for a centre back, think misguided before. If he plays regularly he should be fine

8 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Ipswich!!!!  **** me. What a fall from Grace.

I guess that's what happens when you take career advice from OGS.

Huh? He's doing well there, could be back in the PL next season.

1 hour ago, Mr_Dogg said:

They are one of the favourites.

Odds are driven by people throwing money on. Doesn't mean anything. 

Only just been promoted to a very difficult league and they weren't even the best team in League One last year.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

I meant he's doing well getting that move. Because Ipswich are on the up with an excellent manager.

Ah okay. Fair enough.

10 minutes ago, villan95 said:

zero-no.gif

To be fair he's only been there a couple of weeks and they've probably got a settled winning team so it's understandable.

Yeah, I was interested to know with regards to the last poster stating they were doing well - which was a misunderstanding and was meant in regards to the move itself rather than games played.

It will be interesting to see what happens with them and how he gets on.

Probably last chance saloon for him if he ever wants to have a decent career at the top level in this country.

Still only 25 though so as a defender he has time on his side atleast to try and reach the heights that he once showed he might go onto reach when he was a promising young player.

Edited by AvfcRigo82
  • Like 1

On 09/09/2023 at 18:56, Rds1983 said:

Odds are driven by people throwing money on. Doesn't mean anything. 

Only just been promoted to a very difficult league and they weren't even the best team in League One last year.

Ipswich were many pundits tip for back to back promotions at the start of the season. I’m guessing you’re measuring “not even the best team” by the fact they finished 2nd rather than 1st, but they were absolutely the strongest side in League One last season. 

32 minutes ago, bobzy said:

Ipswich were many pundits tip for back to back promotions at the start of the season. I’m guessing you’re measuring “not even the best team” by the fact they finished 2nd rather than 1st, but they were absolutely the strongest side in League One last season. 

As discussed elsewhere on the forum, most pundits are morons.

I'm measuring "not even the best" by the fact that my second team is Argyle and I watched League One and the Papa John's a lot last season.

Argyle outperformed them all season long and Wednesday nearly finished higher than them.

8 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

As discussed elsewhere on the forum, most pundits are morons.

I'm measuring "not even the best" by the fact that my second team is Argyle and I watched League One and the Papa John's a lot last season.

Argyle outperformed them all season long and Wednesday nearly finished higher than them.

Ipswich scored more than everyone, conceded less than everyone and lost fewer games than everyone.  Plymouth winning League One was utterly remarkable - it "should have" been Ipswich and Sheff Wed going up, not little old Plymouth...

...but that doesn't mean that Ipswich shouldn't be fancied this season.  They've currently won 7 of their first 8, having played quite two of the more fancied sides (Leeds and Southampton).  Maybe the morons are right.

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

Ipswich scored more than everyone, conceded less than everyone and lost fewer games than everyone.  Plymouth winning League One was utterly remarkable - it "should have" been Ipswich and Sheff Wed going up, not little old Plymouth...

...but that doesn't mean that Ipswich shouldn't be fancied this season.  They've currently won 7 of their first 8, having played quite two of the more fancied sides (Leeds and Southampton).  Maybe the morons are right.

I find this post very condescending.

You clearly fancy Ipswich to go up. I disagree for reasons stated.

We'll see what happens at the end of the season and if they do then good for them. 

Â