Robert Snodgrass

alreadyexists

1 hour ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Need to move on, need more dynamic players with more pace. 

But he got joint most assists in the league last year, we’d likely have been no where near the playoffs without him.

• Like 1

Yes from me....but I am also keen to see the young players given a chance.

could be an opportunity to limit the amount of starts and blood the kids.....if he comes back of course.

46 games might be too much for some of our younger players, bring back snoddy, could help ease them in.

Like with anybody, we need to rotate to get the best out of them.

Snoddy played so well in big games last season. But I think we burned him out in the end.  Too many of those 2 or 3 games a week in the season.

Adomah, exactly the same.  I'm glad we had green back who's looking strong this year. 

Get him back, he's very good for this division, but for the love of Christ, give him a rest once a month - it'll do him the world of good. 

• Like 2

On 29/07/2018 at 22:23, lapal_fan said:

Like with anybody, we need to rotate to get the best out of them.

Snoddy played so well in big games last season. But I think we burned him out in the end.  Too many of those 2 or 3 games a week in the season.

Adomah, exactly the same.  I'm glad we had green back who's looking strong this year. 

Get him back, he's very good for this division, but for the love of Christ, give him a rest once a month - it'll do him the world of good. 

He hated it every time he was subbed last season, so expect him to get very angry if he doesn't get to play... 

Edited by AVTuco

• 2 weeks later...

I still think he may well end up back here as a late loan signing. He clearly enjoyed his time here, and Bruce is a big fan of his. I think if he doesn't get game time early on at West Ham, then he will sit tight for a move here.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, troon_villan said:

That pre match presser cut short as Bruce was answering a question about Snoddy.  Anyone catch it? 

Basically avoided the question on the basis that Snoddy is trying to force his way into the West Ham team and it would be disrespectful. I think it's going to be another one that if it does happen it will be deadline day.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Basically avoided the question on the basis that Snoddy is trying to force his way into the West Ham team and it would be disrespectful. I think it's going to be another one that if it does happen it will be deadline day.

Thanks rodders

Â