Robert Snodgrass

alreadyexists

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well hear I am again Snoddy, I have had too much to drink and I am scrolling through your twitter hoping you mention us. Just hoping that you are at least thinking of us.

You look well, I hope you are keeping well..I hope...I hope they are treating you good.
You'll never mean as much to them as you did us, they will never love you like we did. They will toss you aside when they have their new play toy.
I have started again. Why do I always do this.

...just come back. We can try again.

https://twitter.com/robsnodgrass7/status/1022376218581188608

Edited by rodders0223
  • Sad 1

might not be popular he seems a good guy and all after I criticised him harshly around Christmas he got better ;)

but unless a cut price deal I wouldnt take him back permanently. 

I really loved his commentary videos as well

yeah when the £12-15m price tag was banded about i really wasnt sure

looks like the loan deal has worked like it should, we gave him games, we got a player who gave his all, goes back to his parent club after showing them a bit of worth and will at least be given a chance, whether or not he's happy as a sub is another thing

12 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Well hear I am again Snoddy, I have had too much to drink and I am scrolling through your twitter hoping you mention us. Just hoping that you are at least thinking of us.

You look well, I hope you are keeping well..I hope...I hope they are treating you good.
You'll never mean as much to them as you did us, they will never love you like we did. They will toss you aside when they have their new play toy.
I have started again. Why do I always do this.

...just come back. We can try again.

https://twitter.com/robsnodgrass7/status/1022376218581188608

Ken Jeong Ha Gay GIF

Â