Robert Snodgrass

alreadyexists

3 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

The guy is an absolute winner.

At 30 with a failed move and dropping down into the Championship you might think he would be going through the motions but he isn't, at 30 dropping down to the Championship with his talent you might think he would be strutting around playing for himself but he isn't.

First and foremost, he leaves everything out on the pitch. If you are 2-1 up at home to Sunderland in the last minute and a ball is looped in the air, he is sticking his arse into a defender, taking a battering and winning a free kick. 2-0 up at home to Ipswich in the last minute and this guy is bombing back 70 yards to bail out his RB, and clear the ball.

Oh, and he has moments of absolute class with both assists this week.

I am so glad we have got rid of some absolute words removed and have lads like Snodgrass, you can see how much every result matters.

Can’t argue with that.

• Like 1

On 19/11/2017 at 18:14, Jareth said:

Spare your molars, I was just comparing the two blindly and concluding that (clearly cos of experience) that snodgrass deserves to start, but if he has a duff game, and he has, Bruce needs to give COH a chance, but i think Bruce would rather have snodgrass regardless.

No offence but luckily bruce didnt take you advice! Snodgrass was fcking awesome yesterday. 

I agree with DDID o hare should not be starting ahead of him he will get his chance later on no doubt. 

• Like 1

Just now, Demitri_C said:

No offence but luckily bruce didnt take you advice! Snodgrass was fcking awesome yesterday. 

I agree with DDID o hare should not be starting ahead of him he will get his chance later on no doubt. 

Hey that's mean, a lot has happened the last 7 days, I am of the same opinion as yourself today. 

1 hour ago, Jareth said:

Hey that's mean, a lot has happened the last 7 days, I am of the same opinion as yourself today. 

Sorry i checked and your post dated back further than i realised :mrgreen:

Glad we are on the same side now though !

Made me laugh yesterday when someone pinged a through ball about 30 yards infront of him in the 80th min which led to a race to the ball.. He threw his head back as if to say "you expect me to get that!?"

Couple of stray passes, but he played well overall.

18 hours ago, villarocker said:

Great ball for the second goal. Bern ages since we had constant threats down both wings!

When him and Albert are "at it"........we as a team are.

Â