Robert Snodgrass

alreadyexists

12 hours ago, Johnnyp said:

Another who like hourihane barks at the ref given the whole "look how much I care" attitude.  I don't care. He's not fit. No creativity. No end product.  Need more leaders like Chester.  Best signing this club made in years.

Well, I'm not so sure when John Terry is not there.

back on topic.......Snoddy is slowly getting worse.

On 09/12/2017 at 18:01, sidcow said:

My opinion remains the same. 

On 04/11/2017 at 19:17, sidcow said:

Needs to be dropped. I was quietly pleased he looked like being injured as I wanted to see a change anyway. 

He was awful today and in fact I've been surprised at just how poor he's been full stop. 

No way is he ever going to be good enough for the premier league. Not surprised Wet Spam have let him come here. 

Let's get O'Hare or Gresford into the team instead and certainly Green when back. This is someone else's player we are talking about, OK if they're doing the business but he really isn't. 

My opinion remains the same. 

People now seem on the same page though my first post got a fair amount of stick I really don't see that he's playing worse than he did from the start, I have just never seen anything in him. 

On 25/12/2017 at 07:17, chips'ngravy said:

Yep. Not sure what he's supposed to add to the side. Whenever he receives the ball he either gives it away or cuts inside to give it to someone else. Never goes past his man ergo easy to defend against and the opposition full back can push high up. Expected a player of his experience and ability to be shouldering a large amount of responsibility for our promotion push, instead he's looking more and more like McCormack as the weeks roll by. Can't wait for Green to get fit so we don't have him clogging up our right wing.

Agree this and could write exactly the same for Adomah in terms of wing play also. 

Both are suffering from no one in the box syndrome. Davis holds it it goes out wide and then.... nothing. 

Either play 4 4 2 which is what got us winning games and saw both playing great or pack the midfield with attacking players.

You know brentford will retain and out pass and move us.

Snoddy and adomah become isolated or ball chasers as they have to hold it or play it back when we get out passed

I think both wide players bring an i lack of balance to the team unless they swap sides which apparently Snodgrass refuses to do from his comments especially as our full backs arent good going forward

25 minutes ago, Zatman said:

pile of shit and looks like he enjoyed Christmas too much. Send him back to West Ham

Didn't watch tonight, but he's looked overweight since he got here. He lost a bit of timber after the first couple of weeks, but has never looked fit.

He's been quite terrible since he arrived here, but today he took that level of shiteness to all whole new level. 

He dispatches a free kick like a heat seeking missile tuned perfectly to the body heat produced by a wall of football players. 

Spoiler

One day I'll wake up snodgrass won't be there. Burnt out like a lightbulb it's dark everywhere, I'll never escape and neither will you, times ticking away well all be dead soon, we all support villa the world I do tell!!! We don't live on earth we all live in hell.

• Sad 1

Â