John Terry

Farlz

2 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

We've done amazingly well to get him. He's pure quality as you can see in the pre season games, even his passing is decent. Hasn't put a foot wrong yet and will contribute massively to our season.

unless he gets injured against Hull :rolleyes:

No! No! Don't you even dare..!

• Haha 4

On 8/1/2017 at 07:45, KJT123 said:

Remember watching that 26th minute shit on the last game of the season. I thought what an absolute clearing in the woods. 

He's a great guy now though and I love him. 

It's amazing what a different set of clothes can do to your opinion of someone! :)

• Like 1

He ( JT)seems very single minded in his approach to the campaign.....He maintains no if's ,but's or maybe's.....we know what we have to do.

lets get ready to rumble.

Edited by TRO

Its interesting what folk are expecting from him.......I think he is much more an influential captain than he is a good defender.

Now, i am not saying he is a poor defender, far from it.....but I think he's real worth will be the manager on the field.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TRO said:

Its interesting what folk are expecting from him.......I think he is much more an influential captain than he is a good defender.

Now, i am not saying he is a poor defender, far from it.....but I think he's real worth will be the manager on the field.

God knows we need one somewhere bearing in mind the man on the sideline.

https://i.giphy.com/media/VABbCpX94WCfS/giphy.webp

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TRO said:

Bit like keane to a degree with ireland in his playing days. Was able to get players rise above their usual level of performance game after game. That Holland game in 2001. We had no right winning that, given their squad but we did in large part to keane. Terry could possibly have that same effect. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Johnnyp said:

Bit like keane to a degree with ireland in his playing days. Was able to get players rise above their usual level of performance game after game. That Holland game in 2001. We had no right winning that, given their squad but we did in large part to keane. Terry could possibly have that same effect. 

Only difference being we should/do have the squad to be winning, if utilised properly. Agree with the principle though, on that basis we should really be a force. I suspect will will too, roll on Saturday! 

Season ticket depending :unsure:

Edited by Mammoth10

8 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Haha of course that's not real 

Yeah that is not real, the video technology and special effects available these days makes for good advertising videos though.

• Like 1

Â