John Terry

Farlz

I doubt any of them are under any illusion of grandeur over that trophy thingy. If anything I'm sure they had a good laugh about it after the picture. And a good laugh is always good for the spirit ^_^

Edited by osmark86

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

It looks exactly like the kind of trophy you'd buy for your Sunday League team's end of season do.

You could also tell by the way they were carrying it that it's light as a feather. Definitely plastic.

.......its the thought that counts:P

• Like 1

I would imagine John Terry would say "I don't care if its made of chewing gum" we have won something, it represents something, maybe modest but.....its a start of a winning mentality.

Edited by TRO

I know hes old.. but wow what composure on the ball. I honestly havent seen a Villa defender like it. As great as defenders as we have had in the past (didnt see much of McGrath sadly) but wow.. i dont think JT has ever lost the ball when in possession. 

Watched most games so far and albeit pre season, he looks streets ahead of those around him in terms of anticipating where the ball will be, and management of defence.  Genuinely top player. No screaming and shouting like elphick but terry can play. Big difference.  He'll make those around him more comfortable too.

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Has big JT won everybody over already? 

Almost.. my main concern with him is how many games he will play.. ill answer at the end of the season. 

Â