John Terry

Farlz

1 hour ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Hutton, just wandering around with no clue what's going on.

I genuinely feel like that's just a standard training session for him......

You should see him when putting the bins out at home. He runs halfway up tbe road before realising his left the bin on his driveway.

• Like 1

Truly captain fantastic 

Hull had a free kick early doors.  Gabby was just standing out wide doing nothing and marking nobody.  Terry shouted him over and stuck him in the mix. 

12 months ago Gabby would have been allowed to stay out there doing nothing and we would have been light in the middle on a free kick. 

His reading of play is almost superhuman. There was a point in the first half, near the half way line when the ball got played into the feet of a Hull attacker, and Terry stepped a yard to right, and had read that the player was going to attempt a little flick in field, and Terry was perfectly position and intercepted.

He may lack pace but he makes up 5 yards in his head. 

Plus he never stopped talking throughout. Impressive debut. He should rest up til next Saturday now. Play Samba midweek. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

He could well be our new manager....

I can't remember the last time a great player who everyone tipped to be a great manager was anything but a failure as a manager. 

12 hours ago, villan-scott said:

His reading of play is almost superhuman. There was a point in the first half, near the half way line when the ball got played into the feet of a Hull attacker, and Terry stepped a yard to right, and had read that the player was going to attempt a little flick in field, and Terry was perfectly position and intercepted.

The best part of this was that he faked a step to his left. The striker who could've tried to run him on the outside then had to play the ball I side, which JT knew and as you say he then cut it out. 

It's like he's not just reading the game, he's writing it. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, kurtsimonw said:

The best part of this was that he faked a step to his left. The striker who could've tried to run him on the outside then had to play the ball I side, which JT knew and as you say he then cut it out. 

It's like he's not just reading the game, he's writing it. 

Have a like for that!

JT is exactly the sort of player we need at a place like Cardiff , warnock will be licking his lips at the prospect of doing us over and will no doubt be a backs to the wall game , terry will roll up his sleeves and relish the battle . 

Â