John Terry

Farlz

20 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Ferdinand took it to court!! What a p***y! You deal with these thing like a man, not like a victim. 

20 hours ago, DCJonah said:

Not sure if this is a joke or not. 

I'm also unsure, specifically about what a 'p***y' is . . . a party? a pinny? a puppy?

Actually the graphite polo shirt looks much better on JT than it did in the photos On website - might well buy one after all , guessing Bruce and JT will both fly out to Portugal later tonight .

Just now, HanoiVillan said:

I'm also unsure, specifically about what a 'p***y' is . . . a party? a pinny? a puppy?

I'm only guessing here, but I think take puppy and insert "s" for each of the last two "p"s And I think you have it. Not really my way of talking so I may have that wrong.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, briny_ear said:

I'm only guessing here, but I think take puppy and insert "s" for each of the last two "p"s And I think you have it. Not really my way of talking so I may have that wrong.

Aha!

2 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

I've been changing between "meh" and "that'd be amazing" for the last few weeks. Now it's happening I'm pretty bloody chuffed.

You got a pretty chuff?? My Bad in all the excitement of coming back onto VillaTalk for a new season I misread it! :-)

• Like 1

Good Signing

He is still wanted by Premier League & Champions League clubs. 

He will make us tougher to beat and tougher in away matches. 

Terry will make sure that players like Grealish, Bacuna and even Gabby keep on track.

We have a dressing room of Leaders of Men, Jedinak, Chester and now Terry

The Villa shirt really suits him. 

Another positive I hope comes from this, Terry and Chester both like to play out from the back. Hopefully this'll mean less hoofing from defence which Baker seemed to do all the time last season. 

Â