John Terry

Farlz

3 minutes ago, Eastie said:

I thought that was brilliant stuff personally - credit to whoever thought it up. 

I agree - could have gone wrong but they pitched it just right, full marks to the social media crew!

• Like 2

I read some people's responses to the whatsapp thing before I watched the video and was prepared to cringe, but I thought it was quite funny, I liked it.

I really think some people take things too seriously.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Grasshopper said:

Caretaker after Bristol away

People keep saying things like this, but does he actually have the coaching badges etc to be able to take over as caretaker? Genuine question as I don't know - I know some of the statements are tongue in cheek but there are a lot of statements about him doing his badges and management apprenticeship here. 

Edited by TheStagMan

37 minutes ago, Eastie said:

I thought that was brilliant stuff personally - credit to whoever thought it up. 

I thought it was funny too, a bit corny, but who says we should be serious all the time. Shows the Dr and the others involved have a sense of humour...

47 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

not really sure it needed this along with the announcement :unsure:

fPQwdH4.jpg

Genuinely thought that a "Gabby Agbonlahor left" message was going to come up...That would've been savage!!

• Like 1

Villa's lack of foresight just amazes me. We have bet our chance of getting out of this division last year and now this year on PROVEN experience. I call it short sighted. We have an OLD manager who is a one trick pony relying on yesterdays tactics and no idea on how to change things when they go wrong. We have now over paid for an over the hill center half. The guy is 37 in a few months and we're expecting him to play every week in the championship? It's not going to happen, he couldn't play every week in the Premier League and we play more games. The old you get, the slower you get. Period.

The Villa board have put all their eggs in the Old Farts basket. This is a disaster waiting to happen.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, USA_Villa said:

Villa's lack of foresight just amazes me. We have bet our chance of getting out of this division last year and now this year on PROVEN experience.

So... You'd rather we bet our chances of getting out of this division on no experience?

I can see him starting at least 30 games bar any injuries. I would imagine that part of him coming was being told he could play as many games as he wants/is able to and he really didn't look happy sat on his arse for most of last season.

You know that we are going to draw Chelsea in both cups now...

• Like 1

Â