John Terry

Farlz

21 minutes ago, dukes said:

ok, so ignoring the source, what about the photos ?

What photo’s? The one with a needle in his arm? Couldn’t  see Red Square in the background! 

1 hour ago, One For The Road said:

4/1 for what? 

I don't understand. John Terry is signing for Spartak Moscow so why would anyone put money on him to sign for us?

....Lets put it simply...

The news has come from a sky source....sky own a betting company that will make money from people betting on this market.

A lot of money in the Russian league. Definitely a lot more than we would pay him. So might make sense even if we had wanted him... I wonder if we have said “we will pay you X, but understand if you want to look around for more.”

I'm sceptical about this but, of course, it could be true. I can't for the life of me think why he would go there for any other reason than setting aside the "I'm not interested in money" line.

Unless he has money worries because he and his family spend like drunken sailors and they've pissed all the earnings away and everything he apparently owns is on HP, a mortgage (twice) or is being leased then why the hell would he go to the hinterland of Europe? It's a move akin to going to China and would just be about getting a multi-million year's salary.

It's entirely possible that NSWE have held firm and told Bruce it's not happening, as he said a few weeks ago that they had told him, and he has elected to go. However, isn't he actually supposed to be playing a charity match today? If that's the case, I can't see him being in a clinic in italy getting a medical done.

10 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

There is a photo of him in Moscow I am afraid guys. Best of luck John.

No chance we are going up now with this shit defence we have

If that's the case, **** off Terry, you over the hill full kit rocket polisher. Nobody wanted you here anyway, you racist, cuckolding word removed. :crylaugh:

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

There is a photo of him in Moscow I am afraid guys. Best of luck John.

Link?

There was one of him in Erdington as well, so...

Edited by jim
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, GENTLEMAN said:

That’s off Terry’s instagram stories 

Yeah, I saw that.

Just seems a bizarre decision if true. Especially after saying he wants to spend more time with the family.

It must be an insane amount of money, but I can’t imagine he is wanting in that department.

the only stories that we were (or wanted to) re-sign him came from the fans, the press and Terry himself.

there has never been anything coming from Bruce or anyone at the club stating anything Terry related.

Not saying we weren't in for him as things can be kept quiet, but signing Terry would go against the new owner's transfer policy.

29 minutes ago, jim said:

Yeah, I saw that.

Just seems a bizarre decision if true. Especially after saying he wants to spend more time with the family.

It must be an insane amount of money, but I can’t imagine he is wanting in that department.

about 3 million tax free apparently.

Would need to be on close to £120,000 per week in the UK to match that

Their season is only 30 games & they have already played 6 so he would be taking home £125,000 per game for 24 games. Not bad really & beats playing nearly twice as many games here for maybe 1/3 of the money if he's lucky

Edited by LakotaDakota
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

there has never been anything coming from Bruce or anyone at the club stating anything Terry related.

I'm not sure that's true. As I mentioned above, unless my cognitive functions and memory are playing tricks on me, Bruce has said he wanted him back and the owners vetoed it because he doesn't fit the young, dynamic profile.

45 minutes ago, privateer said:

If that's the case, **** off Terry, you over the hill full kit rocket polisher. Nobody wanted you here anyway, you racist, cuckolding word removed. :crylaugh:

I take it, your not keen on his return.

11 minutes ago, TRO said:

I take it, your not keen on his return.

I was kidding. I thought the hyperbole was obvious, especially given my posts just above it, but obviously at least one person didn't realise it. :lol:

And as an addition, it looks like he did not play the match Petrov charity match today, which was apparently so important to him, because he was elsewhere signing up for a lucrative deal.

Edited by privateer

Â