John Terry

Farlz

1 minute ago, Nigel said:

I see the link but nothing about Terry signing for anyone, in fact its all quotes about him and us?

Nigel, I posted the source regarding the transfer above - it's the Twitter post from a Sky Italia journalist. I think Rigo has misunderstood and thinks you want a source for Terry quotes about Villa.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Troglodyte said:

Nigel, I posted the source regarding the transfer above - it's the Twitter post from a Sky Italia journalist. I think Rigo has misunderstood and thinks you want a source for Terry quotes about Villa.

Ahh, i see. Makes a bit of sense.  Stick your money on Villa.

7 minutes ago, Nigel said:

I see the link but nothing about Terry signing for anyone, in fact its all quotes about him and us?

Sorry, I thought that was what you where referring to in reference to the daily mirror article where most of their write up has came from the twitter page anyway.

30 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Hmmmmmm....   I remember making a barrel of Cash thanks to Sky Bet's **** up over Grealish to Spurs saga.

Does lightening strike twice?   ?

So did I. Grealish got me a couple of good nights out and some new shoes.

1 hour ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Couldn't give a shit, hopefully people can stop acting like he's the greatest centre half we've ever had now.

He's not the greatest centre half we have ever had but he has been a great centre half and is the best centre half that is currently available! 

He did a good job for us last season and could do a decent job for us this. I find it difficult to accept that he would move to a Russian club if he had also been made a firm offer to return to us.

Up until now everything had suggested that he was well up for returning to us. Have we not made him an offer yet? If not, we need to do so now before it's too late. Just do it Villa!

Â