Conor Hourihane

dont_do_it_doug.

1 hour ago, lexicon said:

He's certainly not playing at a level that he's capable of. I think the most annoying thing is how he constantly tries to win soft free kicks and then gets pissy when the ref ignores it. 

This. Very annoying. 

Typical luxury player. Plays well if we're playing well, otherwise MIA. Severely lacking pace and doesn't get stuck in enough for me. Has a nice diesel engine, and gets the occasional wonder goal though. I had higher hopes for him.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, terrytini said:

Way way way off the pace again. Lightweight in the tackle, never near his man, negative with the ball, never finding space.

Hes done well at times but he needs dropping.

A Lightweight at present.

Might be remembering wrong but didn't he pick up a knock pretty early on in the first half?

Probably partly why he was poor last night and the same reason as why Snoddy was subbed at HT.

I would drop him for the game on the weekend against shef wed. off pace and completely invisible last night. might be time to give the guy a rest and allow fresh legs to compete for his spot in the midfield. I would image Lansbury, O'Hare or Grabban would all be eager to get a starting place.

how can anyone want him dropped? pops in with goals from defensive midfield. Works hard.. didn't have his best game.. but how many of our players would finish like that? Pure class. 

1 hour ago, Czechlad said:

Had a great all around match today. His free kick got us the goal, scored the game winner, and I believe it was him who drew the penalty at the end. Plus his defensive work was great. 

Was snodgrass , 

I really like him. He needs to be on the ball more, really impressed with his work rate and obviously his goals. Think he is the type of player who'd look really good next to a quality centre mid. We won't be able to buy a whole team if we go up, he'd score goals in premier league. 

Â