Gareth Southgate

Richard

Lost down to his game plan, no shot on target after we scored in the 2min shambolic, and to give saka the last pen when he has sterling beggars belief esp as he was saying players ain’t got experience at the start of the tournament to why he wasn’t playing them, he contradicts himself all the time,  he’s going to waste the next few years with the talent coming though if the fa keeps him in charge 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Would anyone in the Premiership want him as a manager? I know I wouldn’t touch him with a barge pole.

Our squad is ridiculously talented, particularly attacking wise, and he always seems more shit scared of losing than winning. 

• Like 2

He tried to Otto Rehhagel his way to a Euro win and to be fair it almost worked. Rehhagel thou got the absolute best out of a very limited Greece side in 2004 and I don't think anyone can claim that Southgate had a limited squad to his disposal or that he got the best out of it.

• Like 2

“Jack needs to play in the prem”

- Already picked Mount and then picks Philips 

“Young players need to be protected”

- throws them to the wolves in penalties 

“will pick players on merit”

- excluding Mount, Mings (two great performances) and more 

• Like 1

Just now, sne said:

He tried to Otto Rehhagel his way to a Euro win and to be fair it almost worked. Rehhagel thou got the absolute best out of a very limited Greece side in 2004 and I don't think anyone can claim that Southgate had a limited squad to his disposal or that he got the best out of it.

Best attacking squad and plays like Greece 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Achieved nothing yet 

Was just the first of the losers today 

Maybe he'll do a Trump and say he won and the penalties were rigged and the Cup was stolen from him even six months later

Will get a new contract on the back of reaching the final and we'll continue in this conservative, uninspiring brand of football for another major tournament achieving nothing other than what could've beens and why nots. 

Nice bloke but out of his depth, playing a brand of football not fit for the personnel available

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, avfcDJ said:

“Jack needs to play in the prem”

- Already picked Mount and then picks Philips 

“Young players need to be protected”

- throws them to the wolves in penalties 

“will pick players on merit”

- excluding Mount, Mings (two great performances) and more 

I honestly think he doesnt like Jack and that he bought and used him begrudgingly because he knows how good he is.

• Like 1

His instincts are to stick with the last team to get him a result. So we ended up with a defensive set up. A lot of attacking talent was wasted in this tournament.Top managers adjust their teams according to the opposition. Have to say his in game management is uninspiring, thought Mancini was brilliant. Saw where his team could be improved second half, and totally outthought Southgate.

1 hour ago, rbcuk said:

Lost down to his game plan, no shot on target after we scored in the 2min shambolic, and to give saka the last pen when he has sterling beggars belief esp as he was saying players ain’t got experience at the start of the tournament to why he wasn’t playing them, he contradicts himself all the time,  he’s going to waste the next few years with the talent coming though if the fa keeps him in charge 

I thought Sterling had been taken off

24 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

I honestly think he doesnt like Jack and that he bought and used him begrudgingly because he knows how good he is.

Pretty sure thats it. Semi final he treated him like crap and got away with it because England won

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Â