Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

28 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Did you even see that second half? 2 shocking mistakes from both our centre defenders. They could have easily scored 2 goals if clinical.

We missed chances as well? 

I don't think you are gong to get a game where no-one makes a mistake. 

• Like 2

On 19/01/2018 at 15:10, bannedfromHandV said:

I dont believe Westwood would get in the side, no chance. 

Not even sure Amavi and Ayew would either but it's irrelevant as they both wanted to leave! 

Don't even know where to start with veretout, gil and sanchez but I can confidently say that if you were picking the team we'd be relegated again. To say they didn't give a shit about the shirt/club is an understatement. 

Baffling. 

Yep all those players playing at a higher standard would see us relegated. Now that’s baffling!!

• Like 1

Just to say... good show again chaps.

Read somewhere agnew was on gardening leave so could only come in after a certain date ?

Hogan is getting the service and we are playing ss a solid unit with decent football.  Oh and getting points. Cant ask for any more than that what ever side of the fence you are on.

3 hours ago, Heretic said:

On the WM phone-in with Wyness, he said Calderwood was defence coach, Clemence was dressing-room coach (me neither) and Agnew was brought in as a forwards coach dealing with the attacking aspects of Villas game, not just coaching the strikers.

There's much more confidence and menace about the attacking play so it's hard not to give credit to Agnew for it.

Dressing room coach?! 

giphy.gif

Did well and fully deserved the win. Yes a couple of lapses from defenders, but we had our chances as well as should have scored more. Looked a little leggy late on and perhaps he could’ve brought a couple of more subs on earlier. Still we are on a great run of form and he deserves a lot of credit for this.

21 minutes ago, Xela said:

Looks like Agnew could be Bruce's best bit of business this season. 

I think that’s an important point. If our recent attacking success is down to Agnew’s coaching then some credit must be levelled at Bruce for recognising a problem and getting him in.

1 hour ago, brummybloke said:

Just to say... good show again chaps.

Read somewhere agnew was on gardening leave so could only come in after a certain date ?

Hogan is getting the service and we are playing ss a solid unit with decent football.  Oh and getting points. Cant ask for any more than that what ever side of the fence you are on.

So he was more interested in his garden than helping Villa?

Agnew out.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Did you even see that second half? 2 shocking mistakes from both our centre defenders. They could have easily scored 2 goals if clinical.

But they didn't.

We could easily have scored 2 or 3 more.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Looks like Agnew could be Bruce's best bit of business this season. 

To be fair......he has been after him for some time.

but you can't always get what you want....when you want it.

thats what some of us have been saying for some time.....improvement can take a while.

Â