PieFacE

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Out of interest, as someone who very, very rarely gambles and doesn’t really pay attention to any of that… what would an unusual amount of money be for such a bet? Ditto things like the first thrown in or something similar?

Does a single bet of £5000 for a player to receive a booking raise suspicion? Or is it more like dozens/hundreds of bets for smaller amounts that provokes investigation?

I’m curious as to what “unusual” is in this case.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Out of interest, as someone who very, very rarely gambles and doesn’t really pay attention to any of that… what would an unusual amount of money be for such a bet? Ditto things like the first thrown in or something similar?

Does a single bet of £5000 for a player to receive a booking raise suspicion? Or is it more like dozens/hundreds of bets for smaller amounts that provokes investigation?

I’m curious as to what “unusual” is in this case.

Its usually when a lot of people go for the same bet especially when it is a long shot. 

Also when this long shot wins it gets flagged. Rarely anything mentioned if it doesn't win

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

4 games without scoring for them now, our performance against them earlier this season still disgusts me.

It was the beginning of the end for Smith, players looked lost.

Hopefully we beat them in the reverse fixture.

2 hours ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

It was the beginning of the end for Smith, players looked lost.

Hopefully we beat them in the reverse fixture.

The first half was diabolical, as bad as I’ve seen in a long while, but we were actually pretty good second half (and Ramsey scored a great goal).

I wonder what happened to us in that first half.  

15 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

The first half was diabolical, as bad as I’ve seen in a long while, but we were actually pretty good second half (and Ramsey scored a great goal).

We played that god awful 3 at the back.... I dont hate the system we just couldnt play it

15 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

It was unfortunately a familiar problem under Smith, we seldom used to start games with enough energy.

In that game we gave Arse the incentive to play and get comfortable, game was lost in the first few minutes.

• 2 weeks later...

Aubameyang - another expensive Arsenal player with a shit attitude. 

They sure can pick them! Least Arteta seems to be culling them. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Xela said:

Aubameyang - another expensive Arsenal player with a shit attitude. 

They sure can pick them! Least Arteta seems to be culling them. 

after giving him a monster new contract

Â