PieFacE

12 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

...and celebrating a last minute equaliser at home to Palace like you've won the world Cup with cries of "who are ya"

Club is done. I remember drawing 3-3 with Sheff Utd at home after being 3 nil down and still being fuming.

Most teams' fans in a Premier League game, after a late equaliser, would go for the classic "who are ya?".  I say most, probably all.

That said, Arsenal looked poor.  They're a shadow of their former selves and just a proper mid table side now.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Xela said:

Maybe Ben, sorry, Benjamin White, should have studied the Palace attackers a bit more. If he can make time in his busy schedule. 

I enjoy how many people are rattled about the guys name :D 

I'm not bantering them. I don't think there is anything funny about Arsenal anymore. They're abhorrent.

Owners. Managers. Director of football. Scouting dept. Players. Fans.

They're us 10 years ago except instead of buying bang average players for 1m a pop theyre spending 100m on "young hungry (but nowhere near the level we aspire to be) players."

It's a farce bordering on collective delusion.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

looked sharp tonight and on it, always rated lacazette and thought that he dosen't get enough game time there, not a bad striker at all. was lively today but missed a penalty. They look a much better team right now than back end of last season thats for sure.

Â