Jonathan Kodjia

dont_do_it_doug.

5 minutes ago, av1 said:

This bloke is the real deal

Well last week according to the 'experts' on here he was gash and all that (but so were others). Have a shit game and it's back to not worth the money and all that. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, nazvfc said:

Well last week according to the 'experts' on here he was gash and all that (but so were others). Have a shit game and it's back to not worth the money and all that. 

Odd. I don't recall people saying those things last week, I remember people saying he had a bad game, which he did, but that was about it.

• Like 2

I actually thought he played well last week. Yes he tried lots of stuff that didn't come off but he clearly has a brain and BCFC did a good job on him. 

I like how he can create stuff for himself.

We have a decent player here.

One thing though, is everyone pronouncing his name wrong? Codga? Surely it's Kodg-e-ja? Chris Kamara used the latter today. Not that Chris Kamara is the bastion of intelligence mind :D 

Edited by NottingVilla

59 minutes ago, NottingVilla said:

I actually thought he played well last week. Yes he tried lots of stuff that didn't come off but he clearly has a brain and BCFC did a good job on him. 

I like how he can create stuff for himself.

We have a decent player here.

One thing though, is everyone pronouncing his name wrong? Codga? Surely it's Kodg-e-ja? Chris Kamara used the latter today. Not that Chris Kamara is the bastion of intelligence mind :D 

We're Aston Villa.  We pronounce as we like. 

Â