Mile Jedinak

Demitri_C

4 minutes ago, KSV said:

Were are the rumours that we have agreed personal terms with Diawara coming from? Does this affect signing Mile? Is he doing a u turn?

Tw*tter.

The good thing about the 'net: anyone can post.

The bad thing about the 'net: anyone can post...

• Like 2

http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/mile-jedinak-dismisses-talk-of-crystal-palace-exit-a3319931.html

"Yeah I've mentioned that many a time," when asked whether he would be delighted to stay at Palace.

"It was nice to get out today [Saturday] and play in front of such such vocal fans.

"Every time you walk off that pitch and you haven't won the game you feel like you've let them down a little bit.

"Today was no different but we know they're going to stick by everybody. They'll be there singing next week and so on and so forth," he added.

That's basically it. 

1 hour ago, troon_villan said:

Hmm, could do with a conclusion.   Don't like it when these things drag on as it suggests to me that the player isn't keen. 

Surely today - reckon Sunday was a day off for the whole club.

Love this. How much of the last couple of seasons have we said there are no leaders out there. . Well. Now Wil will have a proper captain at the heart of defence,  a former club captain in midfield and a former club captain up front. . Authoritative voices from front to back.  Love it. 

Pat Murphy @patmurphybbc 13m13 minutes ago

Jedinak to @AVFCOfficial for £4m depending on today's medical & sorting out complex visa issues (an Aussie!). Hopefully all sorted tomorrow.

Pat is generally on the mark for me; he doesn't tweet BS.
£4m? Seems a lot for a guy of his age with 1 year left on his contract, but could also be a bargain.

23 minutes ago, Pez1974 said:

Pat Murphy @patmurphybbc 13m13 minutes ago

Jedinak to @AVFCOfficial for £4m depending on today's medical & sorting out complex visa issues (an Aussie!). Hopefully all sorted tomorrow.

Pat is generally on the mark for me; he doesn't tweet BS.
£4m? Seems a lot for a guy of his age with 1 year left on his contract, but could also be a bargain.

Visa? He's been here 6 years, only need 5 for residency... very odd

Â