Mile Jedinak

Demitri_C

3 hours ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

It's actually Mike.

His name is Michael John Jedinak. No idea where 'Mile' comes from.

It's Mee-leh

Comes from his Croatian heritage. Many post-war immigrant families gave their kids anglo names officially to help them fit in, but wouldn't surprise me if Mile was the name his family actually used growing up

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sne said:

Let's just hope he isn't like Given or Lescott who saw us as a nice place to retire with a solid pension and nice facilities.

From what I'm reading he doesn't seem to be that kind of player?

He 100% categorically will not be that type of player.

He captains his country for a reason

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sne said:

Let's just hope he isn't like Given or Lescott who saw us as a nice place to retire with a solid pension and nice facilities.

That is so unfair on Given. Always gave 100% when called upon. Left us to keep playing football.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Junxs said:

Haha, I was actually a big INXS fan back in my youth when I got my first PC so created my user name combining the first 3 letters of my name with the last 2 of my favourite band, its just stuck since then!

Feel free to say no but what the heck is your name if Jun are the first three letters?

3 hours ago, sne said:

still wants to play in the next world cup so would rather regular games than sitting on the pine

1 minute ago, StewieGriffin said:

Threw his shirt in the crowd at the end of the game apparently - looks like he's off

We can but hope.

Â