Mile Jedinak

Demitri_C

3 hours ago, PatrickCousens said:

I heard otherwise - the local paper had him down as one of Palace's better performers.

London papers?

Fair enough either way, this was just the word from a couple of Albion fans I know. I usually trust their judgement on things but how much can you really trust an Albion fan. 

Of course it was also one game. I'm really happy to have him here. 

I often forget how wank the South London accent is. It grates on me.

Chant is ready made though. Job done. Nice to see he's well loved. 

We are building a team of captain's. I just saw Chester's interview too and he seems very level headed. Just that little extra quality on midfield needed now IMO to make a real push. Right back and a striker if the right player is available too.

9 minutes ago, Richard said:

Sorry don't understand this 

I believe he's being a tease. He's saying if he really wants to be here then nothing will get in the way of that, but if his heart isn't with us then we wouldn't have him. The wink indicates that he's being a bit cheeky and noncommittal.

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.

8 minutes ago, Richard said:

Sorry don't understand this 

I think he's saying:

- Nobody (another club) can come in and hijack the deal because he is happy/delighted to play with Villa;

- Crystal Palace can't keep him because he wants to play for us

(Caveat: Norwegian trying to understand a Chinese writing in English):

If a player really wants to join Villa no-one will be able to hijack the move.

If a player currently at Villa isn't committed to stay, the club cannot/won't keep him.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tayloroz said:

Now that this is hopefully more certain, song time.

Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, now

Mile Jedinak, Jedinak

Miiiiiiiile Jedinak

(To baby give it up)

Ah ye olde Ashley Young song is it? 

1 hour ago, dounavilla said:

I'm going to give this a go:

If his heart is worth two in a bush then you should never catch a pig by its tail.

Yeah, if it takes you a week to walk a fortnight then how many apples are in a pound of grapes? 

None... Because you can't clean windows with shovels! 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Craigy1874 said:

Happy to stay at palace according to london papers...

Pffft. Papers. London papers, at that. A journo (in general) is someone who spends a couple of years learning to separate the wheat from the chaff.

And then prints the chaff.

• Like 1

Just now, TB said:

Pffft. Papers. London papers, at that. A journo (in general) is someone who spends a couple of years learning to separate the wheat from the chaff.

And then prints the chaff.

Indeed. If you read the interview he didn't dismiss anything. The headline is very misleading. 

6 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Indeed. If you read the interview he didn't dismiss anything. The headline is very misleading. 

No link in Craigy1874's post, at least. I'd like to read the interview, though. Any links anywhere? That said, I only trust online / paper journos as far as I can throw them.

Were are the rumours that we have agreed personal terms with Diawara coming from? Does this affect signing Mile? Is he doing a u turn?

Edited by KSV

Â