Aaron Tshibola

NurembergVillan

38 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Maybe just maybe he hasn't impressed in training and this is a kick up the arse to motivate him.

Lets not forget he didn't get games at forest either 

Sorry but that is the sort of thing which would do the absolute opposite to alot of people, a proper piss take.

Would have been better off leaving him out.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Maybe just maybe he hasn't impressed in training and this is a kick up the arse to motivate him.

Lets not forget he didn't get games at forest either 

Someone needs a kick up the arse, and I don't mean Tsibola.

12 minutes ago, Wezbid said:

That is shocking from Bruce, regardless of what you may think of Tishbola's ability. He's absolutely humiliated him there. Very poor. 

Yes there can be little other reason for bringing on a player 30 seconds from the end of a friendly - poor man management .

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Yes there can be little other reason for bringing on a player 30 seconds from the end of a friendly - poor man management .

Absolutely agree, rubbish of Bruce to do that

• Like 1

Strange to bring him on with seconds left to play. I don’t know what goes on in training though/behind the scenes, whether he has a poor attitude and whether this is a way to test him and see what reaction he makes.

There is little doubt he is way down the pecking order though and it may well be best for all concerned if he could be moved on. We will get nothing like the money we paid for him though and it is looking like spending 5 mill on a player with so few appearances was a huge mistake.

Edited by markavfc40

2 hours ago, markavfc40 said:

Strange to bring him on with seconds left to play. I don’t know what goes on in training though/behind the scenes, whether he has a poor attitude and whether this is a way to test him and see what reaction he makes.

There is little doubt he is way down the pecking order though and it may well be best for all concerned if he could be moved on. We will get nothing like the money we paid for him though and it is looking like spending 5 mill on a player with so few appearances was a huge mistake.

Loss on him, loss on veretout probably loss on amavi. We are not operating like a big club thats for sure. I do really fear for the following few seasons if we do not go up this year. If we play like we have in pre season no chance we are going up 

My immediate thought was.. he was testing his attitude. Whether he goes on no fuss or had attitude. Clearly there was an issue last season. He seemed to go on with no issues. Don't think Bruce rates him.

5 hours ago, markavfc40 said:

Strange to bring him on with seconds left to play.

If it was me I would have come on and just stood near the dugouts and not moved for the few seconds left in the game. Maybe Tishbola is less petty than me though. 

Awful of bruce to do that to Tish. There is a very good player in Tishbola and last season he showed more composure and ability on the ball at times than any other midfielder. To humiliate a player by giving him 20 seconds in a friendly was a low blow. 

Edited by roonst83

16 hours ago, AntrimBlack said:

Someone needs a kick up the arse, and I don't mean Tsibola.

Wrong is Tsibola  who needs the kick  up the arse, unfortunately it should have been a size 13 last season, if he doesn`t buckle down soon

it will mean another very promising kid on the scrapheap

Knuckle down, stay fit, and take your chance. Tshibola will have plenty of chances this season to prove himself. Players get hurt, suspended, and get tired. We need players like Tshibola for depth. He needs to show what he can do. 

Id like to see him sent out on loan to somehere he can get a game. 

Will be so much better for him, and us, to play every week.

Theres a lot he needs to learn!

Â